Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

The high rep benches are pump city
Is that deep stretching sensation when Im pushing out higher reps fibers being stretched/ torn? The mix of heavy low rep and high rep light weights is genius, my shoulders and chest are so sore this morning. Im running 300eq/ 200 test, does the lower test impact recovery more than say running it higher? Deca was amazing as I was never sore.

This breakfast really helps me when I lift.
5 scramble eggs, 2 russets shredded and cooked with avocado in to get crispy, 2 tbsp ketchup for flavor, bowl of baits cooked in no milk, 1/3 walnuts and 1/4 dried cherries. In 2-2.5 hours I’ll be ready to lift.

Attachments

• IMG_0460.jpeg
    IMG_0460.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0459.jpeg
    IMG_0459.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
Nice leg sets today, higher volume can definitely get tough.
Rode the bike for 20 minutes low HR this am, 5 minutes before I did the workout and 10 minutes after, total of 35 minutes cardio.

Weights:

5/3/24
Walking Lunges body weight
3​
30​
215​
Barbell Squat Close Stance
3​
20​
205​
Used a wedge instead of lifting shoes to get my heels up higher
Barbell split squat
3​
15​
95​
These finished my quads off and I could feel in my hamstrings as well, I think I can increase a little on this exercise and hit 15+ reps
DumbBELL STIFF LEG DEAD LIFT
3​
20​
140​
Great hamstring pump
BARBELL HIPThrust
3​
20​
185​
Trying to squeeze one second at the top of each contraction.
Barbell Calf Raise
3​
30​
185​
Each set consists of 15 straight then 15 toes in, followed by a set of stright toes out and repeat of first set.
Barbell Squat Close Stance
1​
34​
150​
Butt as low as possible each rep, my legs were toast

Here are my meals for the day, will eat some fruit if I get hungry later.

5/3/24​
Protein
66​
34​
35​
50​
0​
50​
235​
Fat
45​
16​
2​
15​
20​
15​
113​
Carbs
115​
45​
40​
225​
50​
70​
545​
5 Scrambled eggs added in some flax oil tastes great,Homemade hashbrowns with russets potatos, 2Tbsp ketchup, pinch of mexican cheese and a 1/2 cup oats cooked in 1 C NF milk with dried cherries and walnuts.
,hot sauce
1Tbsp shredded Mex cheese
Shredded chicken thighs leftover with a russet potato and whole avocadoBowl of rice krispies and scoop of protein shake mixPost workout shakeBanana, almonds, 2 tangerinesSpicy chicken thighs and brown rice with spinach anfd feta salad and homemade olive oil dijon balsamic dressing ( my wifes idea)

I will post update starting Monday again and update Daily as I have. IM slated for 30-40 minutes of easy cardio first thing tomorrow morning, otherwise its a time for rest and for family this weekend,

Have a great weekend guys

Mark

Top Bottom