Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

Well EQ u got to be careful with because of blood thickening possibilities, so u definitely need to monitor and donate if it happens, sometimes it's about the right combination in the right mg amounts, more isn't always better.

Well EQ u got to be careful with because of blood thickening possibilities, so u definitely need to monitor and donate if it happens, sometimes it's about the right combination in the right mg amounts, more isn't always better.
I was planning on having blood run 5-6 weeks in cycle and to donate regardless. I’ve got some time to think it through as I recover, I’m just kicking the can down the road so to speak.

Thank you for the litmus test, sound reasoning shall prevail on any and all cycles I embark on. It’s a learning process that’s for sure.

Thanks man, I’m still interested in the EQ cycle but starting to lean towards running test and eq equal amounts. At 215 I’m not sure if 400 is too high or low, I’ve run test as high as 500 without bloating and needing lots of so. I still have time to decide, devs with lower test also is appealing unless I’d still have water on me. I would like to gain some size.
@man05 you can do 100mgs equipoise/week without problems, that wouldnt harm your TRT

I was planning on having blood run 5-6 weeks in cycle and to donate regardless. I’ve got some time to think it through as I recover, I’m just kicking the can down the road so to speak.

Thank you for the litmus test, sound reasoning shall prevail on any and all cycles I embark on. It’s a learning process that’s for sure.
@man05 thats reasonable but I'd like to see how you doing now bro , you training?

@man05 thats reasonable but I'd like to see how you doing now bro , you training?
Yes, still training and eating well, just doing more cardio which I’ve found helpful. I posted M/T meals and weights this morning. 16-18 sets moderate weights, not pushing very hard.

Yes, still training and eating well, just doing more cardio which I’ve found helpful. I posted M/T meals and weights this morning. 16-18 sets moderate weights, not pushing very hard.
@man05 yup just saw a few pages back
i like those walnuts in your diet
and volume is good
but dont see cardio you doing any?
Weights for the week, today is an off day, I am doiugn 4 days per week with Wed, Sat and Sunday off while I recover. I plan to do soe moderat lifting with some lighter weights mixed in.

Weights for this week so far:
4/23/24​
Monday
Walking weighted lunges with kettlebells312 steps26lb kb x2 (52lbs)Quads
Front Squat31095Quads
Barbell Squat320135Quads
Barbell good morning(High bar)3895Hamstring
Barebell Calf raise330185Calves
Deadlift310225Glute, Ham, Core, Traps
Tuesday
Bench Press Wide grip38,10,10205Chest
Bench Press Incline310155Chest
Bent over row35-7185Back
Barbell Bent Over row37-8200Back
Cable Bicep supinated310130Bicep
Chest Supported Row (dumbbell)37-870Back
Barbell Upright row37-885Shoulder

Meals for the week:
4/22/24​
Protein
35​
25​
40​
20​
25​
32​
35​
212​
Fat
45​
2​
15​
30​
8​
8​
2​
110​
Carbs
45​
2​
50​
60​
30​
15​
45​
247​
4 scrambled eggs, cheese and taco sauce, 1/2 Cup oatmeal with Walnuts and half tsp honeyPost workout wheyShredded thighs with carrots, cabbage and brown rice.3 tangerines, 1.5oz brie, 1/2 cup walnut4 oz lean beef and riceGrilled chicken sandwhich, half the bunFruit smoothie straberries and banana with scoop of whey
4/22/24​
Protein
45​
25​
40​
20​
40​
35​
205​
Fat
45​
2​
15​
30​
15​
2​
109​
Carbs
45​
2​
50​
60​
50​
45​
252​
Shake, 1/2 Cup oatmeal with Walnuts and half tsp honeyPost workout wheyShredded thighs with carrots, cabbage and brown rice.3 tangerines, 1.5oz brie, 1/2 cup walnutShredded thighs with carrots, cabbage and brown rice.Fruit smoothie strawberries and banana with scoop of whey
4/23/24​
ProteinWater fast today, going to try to do this on off days or once per week.
0​
Fat
0​
Carbs

@man05 yup just saw a few pages back
i like those walnuts in your diet
and volume is good
but dont see cardio you doing any?
Yes, 30 minutes per day on a wind bike.
I’ll update the log going forward with cardio.
I synced my old hr chest strap with it, I’ll start doing some hiit next week.

Yes, 30 minutes per day on a wind bike.
I’ll update the log going forward with cardio.
I synced my old hr chest strap with it, I’ll start doing some hiit next week.
@man05 perfect 30min is a great time on a bike
looking forward to more of your updates bro im subbed

Water fast went well, will try to do once per week on Wednesdays since I don't lit on that day due to my reduced workout schedule of 4 days.
After I was done being tempted by food, I noticed great mental clarity and focus writing documentation for work, my body felt really good this am as I had a cup of coffee , did gh then 40 minutes on the wind bike with HR in the 65% zone. 2 weeks back to normal cardio for me and I feel amazing, I till do not understand why I jumped off the bus doing something I have done my entire life, cardio. Im thinking it was as a result of not enough time off from experimenting with compounds, you live and you learn. Todays weights were good, nothing super taxing, pushed a little on some high reps at 185 but nothing major, small super sets of walking lunges right to front squats, got a nice burn going, minute rest, repeat all over again. Tomorrow I'm doing a drop set with biceps and drop set with flat bench, that should be fun. If I push 205 for reps would 185 be a good place to drop down to, not sure on what percentage to drop.

Weights for today:
1714068081081.png

Meals for the day: I projected the last three meals

1714068149151.png

Thanks for all the help and support.

Top Bottom