Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Must Take Supplements While "On"

macemj

I am on 500mg/wk of Test Prop. wk 1-14, 600mg/wk EQ wk #1-14, and DBOL 40mg wk. 1-4. THIS IS MY FIRST GO WITH DBOL.

I am taking:
.25 liquidex e3d
fish oil for HDL
multivitamin - adult GNC
Glutamine post workout

What am I missing here? I have been feeling a little congested and winded as of late. I know my placque buildup due to low HDL level have something to do with this. Also, have been take some mirolax to soften my stool and induce proper bowl movements which I have been having trouble doing as of late - it has help significantly.

Bottom line is:

What are necessities when taking a cycle? What would you never leave out of your recipe for a successful and healthy promoting cycle??

Glutamine is worthless and liquidex isn't a suppement.

Not sure which are a "must" (even protein can be obtained solely from food) but many help. UNLEASHED was designed to make the most of a cycle.

I take no supplements other than one for my joints, some protein powder, and a multi, and have done pretty well for myself without making the supplement industry any richer

~ WTF ?

Glutamine is NOT worthless.

Where do you come up with this shit, Nelson???

Don't you sell a glutamine based product???

There are dozens of research articles that say otherwise.

~

I am with needsize . Protien protien protien. eat as much as you can and throw in some protien drinks to help out.

I dabble with stuff but in reality the money for some of the fancy stuff compared to steroids it is just better to buy steroids

Top Bottom