Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Approved Log Test Primo NPP Anavar cycle Log

09/29 Log Update

Sorry guys for being out the last couple days I had some personal family stuff I had to deal with but its all good and sorted out. Yesterday I did shoulder and I had a great workout absolutely killed them in a good way!! This whole last week has been really solid training sessions, great recovery and overall feeling pretty damn good in the gym!

Sleep:
Has been good I would say that I am getting closer to 6-7 hrs a night. I have definitely noticed a difference being off of the GH.

Mental:
Has been good. Staying motivated to accomplish my next goals. If you asked me a couple of months ago I would have said that if I could just look how I look today I would be happy but thats never really the case is it. I am never really satisfied and always striving to look and be a better man then I was the day before. But I am incredibly thankful for that because it keeps me hungry and keeps me going. So overall I'm definitely motivated, determined and very thankful to have the life that I have.

Physical:
Has been great. Im feeling great in the gym, my recovery has been on point and quick! Still feeling myself getting stronger but I also remind myself that even though my muscles feel like they can push more weight I have to take it slow because my joints and ligaments might not be ready and the last thing I want to do is hurt myself and slow my progress down. So I always remind myself to take it easy when I am upping the weight especially with my shoulders!

One shitty thing I have been dealing with though is some pretty knarley acid reflux. Which I absolutely hate!! My trainer said that it could be because of how much food I have been putting down. He said that it happened to him when he was bodybuilding but I honestly think its from me dry scooping my pre-workout and my pump supplements. So I am going to take a break from those and see if it goes away cause acid reflux is one thing I cant deal with! I absolutely hate it!

PED's sponsored by @US-pharmacies:
Tesosterone Prop: 560mg/week (80mg/day)
Masteron Prop: 700mg/week (100mg/day)
Boldenone EQ: 560mg/week (80mg/day)
Anavar: 60mg/day (pre-workout)
HCG: 250iu X2/week

Supplements:
Citrus Bergamont
Fish Oil/Omega-3
Pantenthine
Coq 10
P5P
Mens Multivitamin
Niacin
Amino acids
Probiotics
Dietary supplement for digestion
Grass Fed Whey Protein Isolate (transparent labs)
Karbolyn (I do unflavored karbolyn with 1 scoop of Fruit punch powdered Gatorade for my intra-workout)
Pump (transparent labs)
Post Workout (transparent labs)
Powdered Gatorade (for glycogen replacement and carbs post workout)
Bulk Pre Workout (transparent labs)
Hydrate (transparent labs)
Digest Complete
Psyllium Husk
BCAA's & Glutamine (transparent labs)

I just ordered some more supplements/vitamins:
More Omega 3s
Mens Multivitamin
Zinc
NAC
Tudca
Milk thistle
Magnesium Glycinate
Iron Complex
Dhea
More coq10

If you guys have any other ones to recommend please do!

Here are a couple meal pics and a kind of blurry pic in the gym when we were working on posing last Saturday.
daymn thick AF quads legend

@Grumpy1 @abolone @koba @gar71 @BSS @Scuffer @Oths @ChewedSleek @Allupfromhere @pigsy
 
09/29 Log Update

Sorry guys for being out the last couple days I had some personal family stuff I had to deal with but its all good and sorted out. Yesterday I did shoulder and I had a great workout absolutely killed them in a good way!! This whole last week has been really solid training sessions, great recovery and overall feeling pretty damn good in the gym!

Sleep:
Has been good I would say that I am getting closer to 6-7 hrs a night. I have definitely noticed a difference being off of the GH.

Mental:
Has been good. Staying motivated to accomplish my next goals. If you asked me a couple of months ago I would have said that if I could just look how I look today I would be happy but thats never really the case is it. I am never really satisfied and always striving to look and be a better man then I was the day before. But I am incredibly thankful for that because it keeps me hungry and keeps me going. So overall I'm definitely motivated, determined and very thankful to have the life that I have.

Physical:
Has been great. Im feeling great in the gym, my recovery has been on point and quick! Still feeling myself getting stronger but I also remind myself that even though my muscles feel like they can push more weight I have to take it slow because my joints and ligaments might not be ready and the last thing I want to do is hurt myself and slow my progress down. So I always remind myself to take it easy when I am upping the weight especially with my shoulders!

One shitty thing I have been dealing with though is some pretty knarley acid reflux. Which I absolutely hate!! My trainer said that it could be because of how much food I have been putting down. He said that it happened to him when he was bodybuilding but I honestly think its from me dry scooping my pre-workout and my pump supplements. So I am going to take a break from those and see if it goes away cause acid reflux is one thing I cant deal with! I absolutely hate it!

PED's sponsored by @US-pharmacies:
Tesosterone Prop: 560mg/week (80mg/day)
Masteron Prop: 700mg/week (100mg/day)
Boldenone EQ: 560mg/week (80mg/day)
Anavar: 60mg/day (pre-workout)
HCG: 250iu X2/week

Supplements:
Citrus Bergamont
Fish Oil/Omega-3
Pantenthine
Coq 10
P5P
Mens Multivitamin
Niacin
Amino acids
Probiotics
Dietary supplement for digestion
Grass Fed Whey Protein Isolate (transparent labs)
Karbolyn (I do unflavored karbolyn with 1 scoop of Fruit punch powdered Gatorade for my intra-workout)
Pump (transparent labs)
Post Workout (transparent labs)
Powdered Gatorade (for glycogen replacement and carbs post workout)
Bulk Pre Workout (transparent labs)
Hydrate (transparent labs)
Digest Complete
Psyllium Husk
BCAA's & Glutamine (transparent labs)

I just ordered some more supplements/vitamins:
More Omega 3s
Mens Multivitamin
Zinc
NAC
Tudca
Milk thistle
Magnesium Glycinate
Iron Complex
Dhea
More coq10

If you guys have any other ones to recommend please do!

Here are a couple meal pics and a kind of blurry pic in the gym when we were working on posing last Saturday.
Love the momentum you have brother and respect your still ticking the boxes when life gets busy 🤜🏼🤛🏼
@Allupfromhere so I am still learning and its really hard when there is so many different opinions out there on what doses are best which even then I know that that is going to vary person to person. With that being said my health and longevity is absolutely my main concern and that is what is most important to me. Would you mind if I DM you a little bit later this evening and I can go more in depth on the questions you asked me.

I 100% respect your advice and I dont at all take it like you are breathing down my neck. I am far from knowing everything there is to know when it comes to ped's and being enhanced and I am here to learn. I am actually really grateful that you did say something, so thank you.
Im so sorry legend been absent from the platform for a minute and have only just seen this.

Reach out when ever you like my man 🙏👊🏽
 
Top Bottom