Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muneca >>>>>>

tripleV

Muneca >>>>>> (caution - well deserved rant)

I have to rant a bit ....

I have felt since I started taking winny is weak kinda sick...is this normal? I started with 2 pills a day 10mg each, one at breakfast and one in the afternoon with my snack before working out....I will be taking my cycle for 6-8 weeks.

To fill you in Im 28yrs 5'2" 130lbs I want to loose 15-20lbs and my main goal is to slim down and tone. Any suggestions.

First of all....you've got it all backwards...
You're supposed to ask first...not do.

Second of all.... you have been developing somewhat of an attitude around here. As a newbie you come on here with a stubbornnes that is, to say the least, annoying! At least admit that you did not research your goals, cycle, training, diet etc before popping 20 mg of winstrol each day. You based this soley on your views of other peoples experiences.

NOW>>>>>>>>>>>>> I could give a shit that you've decided, after reading all the concerned posts, to stick to your guns. The problem I have with you is that you cannot turn around and start preaching on what you know..cause you don't know jack shit on this board hunny!

BOTTOM FRICKIN LINE:::::

If you're going to be stubborn and NOT take good advice, don't start giving advie to others either!!!

Last edited:
Exactly spatterson...and some of us are getting tired of it, so that's it I think. She's on her own now. Too bad!

hehe.... and what's the deal with asking for my pics.... unless you're blind, you've seen them... i'll let 'em speak for themselves :)

Oh...I can't believe I forgot this in my rant!!

If you're not going to even consider the advice from people (your mind is already made up), why ask for help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that screams pigheaded!

Let this be a lesson, never, EVER, EVER mess with Canadians. We only appear to be a peaceful, pot-loving people...

:kapow:

(just kidding y'all)...

My girlfriend is french-canadian. Despite the reputation canadians have, there is definatly a side of her to watch out for. ;)

Top Bottom