Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moderator Big Red at BodyBuilding.com Busted for Dealing Roids!

Re: bodybuilding.com mod BIG RED aka Jay busted for steroids

Code said:
I'm divided. I feel sorry for the guy. But when you decide to deal, you know the risks.

i agree

he knows what he has got into and should know what to expect if he goes down

eventually every one will get caught if they do it enough :(

Re: steroid bust!!!

slash747 said:
AMEN....

A friend of mine gor busted with a 10ml bottle of Test. Prop. And I never did find out what happened with the case. All of the sudden hes asking me to get him EQ. LOL I told him stright up, I think hes turned into a narc, and if he was my friend he would never ask me for anything again, if my friendship meant anything to him. Havnt talked to him since. Too many people are too careless and are out there for self gain.

Honestly here where I am from, most of the law enforcement closes their eyes to steroids as far as trying to bust on it. Most of them are bangin' the stuff themselves and they don't want to bring on heat. This guy must have been selling to a large amount of people and being careless. The quantity of substance that he was dealing with is what brought on the bust......its obvious. Most of the small timers that use it for personal use and supply their friends, don't have the kind of cash that he had in his residence.

In response to the last few post, the ball is going to be in the prosecution's court because most judges or juries don't use steroids and they will not understand the concept of 100 dbols not being the same as a 100 hits of x. To them, a controlled substance is a controlled substance no matter what it is. To us, it may not be the same, but to them it is. Honestly, in my opinion, he is fucked!!! I hate to say it and I hate to see somebody go down like this, but I don't think the dream team could get him out of this one :worried:

George Spellwin said:
Don't you think he was probably using his Modship at BB.com to solicit business -- I think that this is what the prosecutor will try and show.

I suppose they could try to present it that way (though it would be difficult, imo...)
Was he even dealing online?, or just locally?

I assume he was not doing it out in the open (and all via secure email contact), so saying he was soliciting through his trusted postion would be a stretch for them to prove beyond a reasonable doubt imo...

Then again we are only seeing a snipit of info here, and I am sure there is more to this than any of us here probably know about...

That damn Legal Muscle book has me looking at everything these days like I am a damn attorney :eek: :p

I can assure you that there is no shadow of doubt in this case. Whether it was online sales or in person sales, they had to make a buy from him to be able to charge him with dealing.

Although a good point, one state is California, and the other is Maine. I have a buddy who moved out to Maine and is working as a fisherman. And in the community hes in, from what hes told me they are very very conservative.

The Terminator said:
I think you guys would be surprised at just HOW much you can claim as personal use with the right defense team...
A high prospect BB'er out in California got off a few years ago as "personal use" for amounts probably around what this guy had (and rec drugs to boot...)...And never severed any time as his lawyers proved it was for a high level competitor to use these amounts for his upcoming cycle for a high level contest...

Those of you haven't gone Plat should get on your knees and thank the people who are Plat here on this site for helping provide the funds to keep EF Lawyers on retainer to protect each of us from one person's mistake/misfortune.

3 rules to live by :

1- Don't do source business through PMs.
2 - Don't use or deal with anyone involved with rec drugs.
3 - Go Plat.

lol@ him being a small time dealer, and the guy has $29,000 cash IN HIS bedroom.

Not only that, but the guy was probably dealing locally. That is a surefire way to get caught. He shoulda kept it online only and not put his pictures all over the net and ran his mouth. This story is unfortunate, but a clear reminder of what NOT to do when in this game.

George Spellwin said:
The other way Jason could make his situation better would be to rat out someone or several someones. He could try to plea bargain his sentence down in exchange for names. If he were to go this route, the implications for the members of BodyBuilding.com's Forums could be quite serious.

More on Tuesday in this week's Elite Fitness News mailing.
It's unfortunate for this to happen to anyone.I just hope he keeps it funky and not implicate anyone else.

AAP said:
Those of you haven't gone Plat should get on your knees and thank the people who are Plat here on this site for helping provide the funds to keep EF Lawyers on retainer to protect each of us from one person's mistake/misfortune.

3 rules to live by :

1- Don't do source business through PMs.
2 - Don't use or deal with anyone involved with rec drugs.
3 - Go Plat.

That's pretty cool. I never thought of that. I guess I'm helping out even if I only post once every 20 years.

Top Bottom