Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moderator Big Red at BodyBuilding.com Busted for Dealing Roids!

What really pisses me off is that this shit is illegal to start with. I am sure a big percentage of the "evidence" never even makes it to the evidence room. Shit, I guess if Ronnie Coleman can be drug free, then we all should be too....lol !!!

very good thread. no one brought up the point that... having any amount of cash over 10,000 is a somewhat serious crime. a felony i believe. you are supposed to use bank notes for that. he must have been selling local and not over the internet because if he was being watched for selling over the net, then it would not have been local police involved. i believe he will rat out his source. ronnie coleman was a part time cop wasnt he?

Re: bodybuilding.com mod BIG RED aka Jay busted for steroids

BINGO!!! SMALL TOWNS ARE VERY DANGEROUS. THOSE FUCKING COCK SUCKERS DESERVE TO HAVE BALLS CUT OFF AND SHOVED TOWN THA THROUGHT!!!! If you can do business in Large city where they hate cops.
CAnnot stress this enough.

Big Rick Rock said:
on a serious note... That sucks big time dude... He is only 22 and might not be able to finish college.
Small town cops and judges have nothing better to do. If he was operating in a large city he might never been caught, or get off easy if he did.

Top Bottom