Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moderator Big Red at BodyBuilding.com Busted for Dealing Roids!

Re: steroid bust!!!

Thats just insane turning this guy into a criminal for that, Its not even much gear. What $4000. Sending people to jail doesnt work I know, If you wernt a criminal before then you come out one. What can this guy expect time wise for this?

evander1972 said:
Thats just insane turning this guy into a criminal for that, Its not even much gear. What $4000. Sending people to jail doesnt work I know, If you wernt a criminal before then you come out one. What can this guy expect time wise for this?

If that is worded right 4k isn't all that much gear... esp if you figure the # they are using to calculate the total $...

Thats what happens when you start selling stuff that you order. People have asked me to get them some and I tell them to get it themselves.

The bad thing is they've already labeled him as "the big fish" so they are going to likely make an example out of his ass. Best of luck to him, hope he or his attorney has contacted Rick Collins.

Top Bottom