Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Michael Sam Reacts to Being Drafted by Rams-aka sum little white boy is getting sum!

Re: Michael Sam Reacts to Being Drafted by Rams-aka sum little white boy is getting s

coffee's been the one thing that's been hard for me to completely give up. I can't do it. I've gotten it down to a couple strong ass cups a day.It's the taste for me.

Re: Michael Sam Reacts to Being Drafted by Rams-aka sum little white boy is getting s

coffee's been the one thing that's been hard for me to completely give up. I can't do it. I've gotten it down to a couple strong ass cups a day.It's the taste for me.

and texture

:coffee:

i love coffee...adore it, actually haha

Have I mentioned this fucking thread sux?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

back on subject...will ray rice please beat the shit out of his girlfriend again so espn will stop talking about some damn 7th round draft pick ad nauseam???

Stop being a fgt and watching espn

who fucking cares about football or hockey, or soccer.

you're all flaming faggots

I could never be a fag I'd go broke buying lube to get this thing in some dudes asshole

back on subject...will ray rice please beat the shit out of his girlfriend again so espn will stop talking about some damn 7th round draft pick ad nauseam???

did the internal elevator camera of that uppercut ever get released? On the outside cam you can see him wind it up and throw it but it gets cut off halfway. I swear I read somewhere that there IS a video from the inside of the elevator but nobody had it yet.

I could never be a fag I'd go broke buying lube to get this thing in some dudes asshole

I don't care how big you think your cock is bro, if you fucked pick3 he wouldn't know you were in. It would be quite the frustrating experience I would imagine. Dude would be asking you if things were gonna get underway soon. You'd have to throw your hand in there and jerk off inside of him.

I'm addicted to the :coffee: smilie

:coffee:

Top Bottom