Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

met rx protein plus? a ? about it..

missyd143

this has a good blend of proteins for before bed but is wondering how the milk chocolate tastes...it has 7 carbs and 4 sugars..can it store as fat? is the same as having half(12carbs) the Lean body MRP????????

This protein does taste pretty good.It's thick,almost like an MRP.It is a great blend of proteins and 7 grams of carbs aint gonna make you fat.Other good blends that taste good...Dorian Pro Peptide,Muslelink Pro-Fusion(choc is delicious),and Biotest Advanced Protein(also yummy in choc.).

Missy, What are your stats. I am very curious because of your fear of 7 carbs before bed.... You sound as though you are trying to loose weight. Seven carbs wont do anything unless your on a keto-type diet. You seem to be sweating the very very small stuff. Calories in vrs calories out is the main thing. And remember high nutrient density per calorie is your goal.

Best thing for you to do Missy is to just buy 1 packet if possible or go to a place you can buy and return if you don't like the taste. What someone likes you may not like. I personally don't like the way Met-rx tastes, but i do like Myoplex and Ultramet.

P.S. i hope you're still not worried about something having 4 carbs versus 7 carbs. lol

Top Bottom