Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mess To Success!

change that diet man if you want to make real progress

*no way I could survive on 3 eggs for breakfast. Thats 20g protein tops and 15g fat, even on a cut thats way too low for a meal IMO.

*even on a low carb day having a mixed salad isnt a proper meal.

*I wouldnt recomend eating 3x per day unless you are an extreme hardgainer which I dont think you are, more regular smaller meals is what is used by most bodybuilders especially when dieting. I ate 4 or 5 times a day when cutting.

*your only consistent carb source seems to be bread which even the wholemeal variety isnt a great source. It is a starch and doesnt really have much nutrional value, it isnt particularly great in terms of glycemic index either, even the wholemeal variety

*nice deadlift, 495 is big especially for a teen.

*I dont believe the world deadlift record is 530lb, Brett le Cras deadlifted 265kg or 583lbs in 2008 in the 90kg (198lb) weight class. This was in a drug tested british federation, so Im pretty sure the WORLD RECORD ie not drug tested and probably in America is even higher.

*I would put those supps away (even the protein shakes for now) in a cupboard and concentrate on improving your diet before implementing them.
So what exactly should i change? I can only eat 3 meals a day, due to school and other things. Any other food suggestions to add

No not wrong, but from a federation that is a relative no-name. In fact I have never even head of it until now, and I have been involved in PLing more than 20 years, and I am not only a local, but a USAPL certified national coach as well.

There is nothing wrong for going for a record in the fed you quoted, and all the more power to you for going for it! I hope you make it - that would be awesome.

Just remember that the largest and oldest record keeping fed is the USAPL/IPF. They also have the strictest rules about breaking a record (I don't agree with them all, but go along with it for the sake of integrity).

Good luck on going after the record! Work hard, and be as dedicated as you can, and you can do it!

B-

No not wrong, but from a federation that is a relative no-name. In fact I have never even head of it until now, and I have been involved in PLing more than 20 years, and I am not only a local, but a USAPL certified national coach as well.

There is nothing wrong for going for a record in the fed you quoted, and all the more power to you for going for it! I hope you make it - that would be awesome.

Just remember that the largest and oldest record keeping fed is the USAPL/IPF. They also have the strictest rules about breaking a record (I don't agree with them all, but go along with it for the sake of integrity).

Good luck on going after the record! Work hard, and be as dedicated as you can, and you can do it!

B-

Okay thanks! I hope i get it too. Pain in the ass!

So what exactly should i change? I can only eat 3 meals a day, due to school and other things. Any other food suggestions to add

Why does school mean you can only eat 3x per day?

I already gave aload of diet crticisims/tips...

Throw some quick food into your back pack for before/after lunch at school. Maybe Clif Bars or sandwiches, options are limitless.

I'm sure breaking into a sandwich in the middle of class might not be looked highly upon by your teachers, however even a granola bar would suffice. Anything to keep constant food going into you.

This should have an obvious answer: Do you think a 6 foot tall, 215 lbs. 18 year old growing boy who DLs 500 lbs and is going for more should only be eating 3 meals a day?

Yeah like mike said take food to school... You think your going to get "world record" deadlift strength eating 3 eggs for breakfast, a salad for lunch then "whatever mum cooks" for lunch?

Top Bottom