Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mess To Success!

Foxxxy

*Success is a personal opinion so dont judge the title please!

Weight:
- morning (208)
- afternoon (215)
Height: 6 feet

Measurments:
- Arm: 15 1/2 inches
- Forearm: 12 inches
- Neck : 15 3/4 inches
- Legs: 21 inches ( 3 inches above kneecap)
- Calfs: 16 1/2 inches
- Chest: 42 inches
- Stomach over belly button: 38 inches
- Waist: 36

Personal Records:
- Bench press: 270
- Deadlift: 495
- Squat: 400

Diet:
(Medium carb day) - 3 days

Morning - 3 eggs
Dunch - Sub (turkey, cheese, spinach and lettuce)
Dinner- Whatever my mom makes thats healthy, otherwise more eggs.

(High Carb Day) - 2 days

Morning - 3 eggs + peanutbutter on wheat bread. 2 slices.
Lunch - Sub again.... Same as above
Dinner - Same as above

(Low carb day) - 2 days

Morning - 3 eggs
Lunch - salad ( Spinach, brocolli, lettuce; only greens, no dressings!)
Dinner - Same as above

*Protein shakes 3 times a day on everyday

Cardio: Run/walk for 20 minutes

Supplements: None at the moment. I do have creatine, bridge, ancient strength, and unleashed if you guys think i should use them!

Workout:
*Credit to Tnation: this is there workout plan that i tend on doing. You can find it here - T NATION | 8-Week Basic Strength Plan

Pictures of me:
I feel like an embarassement to people that workout, i look awful. Sorry you guys have to look at these. I hid my face to at least keep my dignity. Didnt even take a picture of the wheels, i was to embarassed. I will if asked too. Pictures should be attached to thread.

Purpose of log/Goal:
Okay so at the moment im 208 lbs probably about 17% body fat + or - a few %'s. I want to get at least under 198 lbs because once i turn 18 im gonna go for the world deadlift record for 18 years old and 198 lbs. The record is 530 and i can get 500. Iv already beaten the state record of vermont and that happens to be 450. I just need to go to a compeition to get it verified in the books, which will hopefully be this july or november. I also obviously want to lose bf % and gain muscle/strength. Any other questions?!?

*If you feel the need to critique anything, please do so, because advice is always appreciated no matter how harsh.

** Ive been doing this for 3 days now, first log will be on friday with the workout iv listed.

Wow, is the world deadlift max for 18 YO really 530?

BTW you look like a big dude, you might not be cut, but definitely looking powerful.

Wow, is the world deadlift max for 18 YO really 530?

BTW you look like a big dude, you might not be cut, but definitely looking powerful.
Yah im a bit bulky, yes the world deadlift record max is 530 for 18 year olds. Im close to it. Thanks!

Seems like your calories are insanely low, particularly given that you're only trying to drop ~10 lbs. Unless your shakes are ~500 calories each and/or your dinner is well over 1k calories, seems like you're waaaay undereating. Low carb day for instance: 3 eggs=~225, your lunch nearly 0, three shakes ~50g protein each with water is another 240 cal each? That's only around 1000 calories + whatever is for dinner. You're maintenance while weight lifting 3 days a week has got to be more like 3000, not counting the fact that you're doing cardio. Correct me anywhere here if I'm wrong, just seems very low.

As a side note, you probably already know this but replacing as many of those shakes with food protein sources would be better; however, I understand there are limitations for someone at your age.

Other than that, very nice lifts for your age and weight. Particularly considering that if you lost a few lbs of fat as you intend, your relative strength would be even higher.

That kid in the video was a manimal. However, he was also 238 at the time of the vid. While I also think 530 WR is too low, Foxxy said that it was for a BW of 198, not 238.

That kid in the video was a manimal. However, he was also 238 at the time of the vid. While I also think 530 WR is too low, Foxxy said that it was for a BW of 198, not 238.
Well according to all the different sites iv checked it says 530, so im going with that.

Seems like your calories are insanely low, particularly given that you're only trying to drop ~10 lbs. Unless your shakes are ~500 calories each and/or your dinner is well over 1k calories, seems like you're waaaay undereating. Low carb day for instance: 3 eggs=~225, your lunch nearly 0, three shakes ~50g protein each with water is another 240 cal each? That's only around 1000 calories + whatever is for dinner. You're maintenance while weight lifting 3 days a week has got to be more like 3000, not counting the fact that you're doing cardio. Correct me anywhere here if I'm wrong, just seems very low.

As a side note, you probably already know this but replacing as many of those shakes with food protein sources would be better; however, I understand there are limitations for someone at your age.

Other than that, very nice lifts for your age and weight. Particularly considering that if you lost a few lbs of fat as you intend, your relative strength would be even higher.
Dinner consists of lots of calories, Thanks for the input!

change that diet man if you want to make real progress

*no way I could survive on 3 eggs for breakfast. Thats 20g protein tops and 15g fat, even on a cut thats way too low for a meal IMO.

*even on a low carb day having a mixed salad isnt a proper meal.

*I wouldnt recomend eating 3x per day unless you are an extreme hardgainer which I dont think you are, more regular smaller meals is what is used by most bodybuilders especially when dieting. I ate 4 or 5 times a day when cutting.

*your only consistent carb source seems to be bread which even the wholemeal variety isnt a great source. It is a starch and doesnt really have much nutrional value, it isnt particularly great in terms of glycemic index either, even the wholemeal variety

*nice deadlift, 495 is big especially for a teen.

*I dont believe the world deadlift record is 530lb, Brett le Cras deadlifted 265kg or 583lbs in 2008 in the 90kg (198lb) weight class. This was in a drug tested british federation, so Im pretty sure the WORLD RECORD ie not drug tested and probably in America is even higher.

*I would put those supps away (even the protein shakes for now) in a cupboard and concentrate on improving your diet before implementing them.

Top Bottom