Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Memory Loss, Confusion

chi1975

Hi all. Just a general question. I've been on and off pretty mild cycles (test c, winny, tren, eq) never anything else. i'd say about the time i started, i noticed a little memory loss, concentration, confusion....but, attriubuted it to sleeping medicine that the doc had given me. 100% now i am gonna end this cycle and just f'ing go natural to see what it feels like. my gains are good, but not worth this. does anyone else have this memory kinda issues? i feel like i have brain damage or something and reading anything on the internet does not help! so, my complaints are memory loss, a little confusion...not as quick to react to things, i have to think about spelling..i'd just like any similar experiences, i'm going natural with the juice and the sleep meds...thanks everyone...

never ever take sleep meds. shame on your doctor for getting you hooked on those.

sleep is extremely important and until you get that problem resolved yes as you get older you will have more and more problems concentrating. i have talked many times on here about how to improve your sleep. many guys scoff at my advice cause they aren't willing to change.

1. yoga/meditation before bed
2. no caffeine/stims past 1pm and preferably none at all
3. no exercise 2+ hours before bed. the last 2 hours should be relaxation time
4. no tv, computers, reading in your bedroom. only sleep. people these days even are putting furniture in their bedrooms.. all that is gonna hurt your sleep
5. don't stay up late and don't wake up too early.. if your work affects this then find a new job .. i'm talking being in bed by 10pm and sleeping till atleast 6:30 is good (ask a new parent about this and have them tell you how horrible it is)
6. stay away from sleeping meds, they are addictive and once you are hooked you are hooked for life.. anyone who is hooked you better wean yourself off
7. this might be the easiest one to do but guys fail to do it. don't have an alarm clock in your bedroom!! and if you must have one face it away from the bed. do you realize how often you look at that thing during the night?

Prescription sleep meds are evil. Sometimes schedules get chaotic its life, so OTC sleep aids every once in a while wont hurt. But do not make a habit out of sleep aids. There's 99% of the time a different problem that is causing sleep issues. Invest in PCT man, you're going to crash and things will likely get worse. Good luck

oh...i'll def do my PCT...maybe my last! appreciate the feedback though. i agree, sleep meds can be bad. i'm thinking its (likely) this new med the doc put me on thats throwing me off, but i'm gonna listen to my body, its telling me to stop something.

^^Like said here^^^Also, get your bloods done as soon as possible, and then again 8-10 weeks after end of PCT. And while you are at it, get your blood pressure checked.

i just had labs done..i had never had labs done during a cycle. my test was elevated and cholesterol out of what but all else was normal. my doc was just like "well, you usually see this if you are in a cycle" but other than that....so, liver and kindey all good. the more and more i think about it, its def the new sleep meds (that i'm coming off of slowly) making me worry 2 much.

Hi chi1975

If you haven't had problems with the cycling before you began taking sleep medication, then I'd not be surprised if it was the sleep drugs.

Obviously, you were having bouts of insomnia or something beforehand, and this could be due to high doses of some AAS: Trenbalone for one prime candidate. However, sleep medications to counter insomnia through AAS will only serve to exacerbate other symptoms too. Masking the effects of sleeplessness will no doubt leave you feeling confused, dazed, and unable to concentrate.

If you have PCT then it's up to you if you discontinue the cycle, as long as you do it safely. Nevertheless, I'd certainly be looking at other ways to get your sleep back on track that don't involve prescription sleep medications. Stevesme offers some excellent ways to tackle insomnia and poor sleep cycles. The alarm clock thing is very true, and I'm putting that one into action tonight.

Regards,
Craig

Top Bottom