Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mekat's 2012 Transformation Contest Log

yea bro that sounds great, I was already thinking about just running it at 200mg a day and tapering it down would make a bottle last a lil longer too

Thanks for a great read Meket!
Looking amazing in here my friend!
Great numbers ;)

Heyy folks, sorry i havent been around in a while, ive been slacking OD, not in the gym lol just in posting up and shit :D

anyways everythings been going well but i feel like im getting very tired of my current routine so starting next week ima start a new routine which will be...

Push/Pull/Legs => REST => Push/Pull/Legs....Repeat

I feel like this would be a nice change of pace and might shock my muscles to grow a lil faster, as of yesterday my weight is 174.8, thats aprox 20lbs since the startof the comp, ive been using forma as an AI too so water weight has gonne down, i can see it in my face lol.

Ill be starting Katana sometime next week so that should hopefully lean me out a bit too while still keeping the same weight, will keep u guys updated on how the Katana feels. Never done a PH before so it should be pretty interesting.

Good to see you back bro :)
glad you only slacked off with posting and still killin shit in the gym.

Yeah I thought your log was quiet. Glad your still working hard Mekat ;)

Heyy guys and gals...sorry i havent been updating that much, been real busy at work lately coz one of our front desk girls quit and ive been helping out a lot around the office, anyways i just stareted the new routine yesterday and i can say that im very happy with it, it was prolly one of the most satisfying workouts ive had yet.. this could be due to the HCGenerate and Katanadrol which i also started yesterday.. idk if its a placebo effect but i can def feel something different..

...anyways yesterdays workout was Push (Chest, Shoulders, Tris)

Flat Bench
135x14
155x12
185x10
205x8 => 135x8

Incline
135x12
155x10
175x8

Decline
135x12
155x10
175x8

OHP
45x14
65x12
85x10
105x8

Seated DB press
45's x 14
50's x12
55's x10
60's x8

Seated Tricep Pushdown
100x20
150x15
200x10

Dips...3 sets till failure

Ended WO with some incline walking or whatev its called

Yesterday felt really good, today is Pull day and hopefully it goes the same or better :D
...anyways as always any help is appreciated and i will def try to update more often this last month of the comp...peace for now folks

That's a nice looking push day there bro. What're you doing on pull days? I tried push,pull,legs and made the mistake of putting upright rows on pull day.
Are you doing deads on pull or leg days?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Thanx bro... On Pull day ill prolly do Bent Over Rows, Underhand (yates) rows, Power Shrugs, Seated Wide grip Lat Pull (horizontal and Vertical ) and some rear delt work, Oh and also some BB curls along with some Widegrip Chin ups and Pullups

Ima do Deadlifts on Leg days coz i tend to focus on my glutes and leg muscles more..

Did u mean u put the upright rows on a Push* day? coz i think they should be done on a pull day

Nah bro, I put the upright row on the pull day, but it was right after OHP on push day, add in all the benching and dips and my anterior delts were getting overtrained. Had to drop OHP and upright rows for a bit after 2 weeks of that.

Good you're doing deads on leg day. legs are used in deads nomatter how you do em :)

Good luck with it bro, good to see you back too :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Top Bottom