Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mekat's 2012 Transformation Contest Log

Yesterdays WO (2/27/12): Chest

Decided to start the week off with chest hopin that i would be a lil more rested and hit it a lil harder...needless to say, i ended up playing handball again this weekend so i still got minor "tennis elbow" on my right arm :/

Flat Bench: (185x5)x5 decided to go back down to 185 so i could hit full 5x5
Incline Bench: (155x5)x5
Decline Bench: (185x5)x5
Incline DB: (55's x5)x5
Low Cables: (40x10)x3
Machine Flyes: 100x10, 120x10, 140x10, 160x8

ok, so im really considering picking up some Katanadrol to finish the cycle off with and i got a couple of questions about it :D

1. Sine katana has a very short half life, would it be a good idea to run it at the end of my cycle and into PCT while i wait for the Sust/EQ to be out of my system?? (I thought this would be the best way to run this, since it wouldnt really interfere with my cycle, plus if i do decide to get it, i would get the "katana stack" from Mr.Supps, that way i could run the forged burner before the contest is over to cut some fat, and then just run a Katana cycle at the end.)

2. Is there any reason u wouldnt recommend runnin katana at the end of this cycle?

Let me know what u guys think about this...Peace

One cycle I took 750mg test, and took both katanadrol and dieselbolan at the end. Strength gains were unreal and so were size gains. Since I did all of this right before PCT, even with a good pct, I lost a lot of it. Maybe it was my diet and not eating enough, but one thing I wont do again is overdo it at the end of the cycle. I feel like slowly coming off would be better. With that said I think katanadrol by itself would be a great choice especially for a cutter

Thanx a lot for the personal experience Glad...yea bro both beast and katana at the end of that cycle seem a little OD lol.

How many weeks did u run that cycle? if u dont mind me asking...ima go close to 15 weeks with this one, but i was thinking of just uping the doses a lil bit and running it for like 13 instead.

But by the end of the cycle im not gonna be looking to put on anymore size, just to cut some fat, and add some strength, thought katana would be perfect for this...and the Katana stack comes with Forma, Forged burner, and Forged PCT and i could use all of those lol

Yesterdays WO (2/28/12): Legs

5 min WU on bike

Squats (all below parallel)
135x10
205x5
205x5
205x5
205x3 went a little to low on the 3rd rep and couldnt pick it back up
185x10 put the weight down to finish strong

Leg Press (high foot placement)
90x10
180x10
270x10
360x8
360x5

Seated Leg Curl
90x10
110x10
130x10

Hip Abducters superset w/ Hip Adducters
90x15....90x15
110x15....110x15

Seated Calf Raises
90x15
135x10
135x10
90x15

wasnt that happy with this workout, wanted to get some deadlifts in but my brother wasnt really feeling that great so we called it a day...i guess ill just do them today :/

Hey Mekat ! W.Os are looking great in here bro,
Hey I'm with you on the tennis elbow it's a pain in the ass,
When it's at its worst the pain is so bad.
Needto has some skeletal balm that since I started using has nearly completely fixed mine apart from a twinge ever now n again.
Great work anyway :)

I think the cycle was around 14 weeks....it was one of my favorite cycles ever. 750mg test is my sweet spot. I think the katanadrol will lean you up and you will like the results of it just make sure you eat a lot in pct i think trying to lean up in pct is counterproductive unless you have a perfect diet....and 400g of protein lol. Or try to plan your cycle where you take your final pics when youre just coming off

Great work anyway :)

Thanx D, if the problem persists, i might just give that skeletal balm a try.

Yea Glad, that would be the ideal thing to do...but i think my cycle is gonna run a lil longer than the contest, unless i up the doses to like 700 Sust and 600 EQ, and make the cycle shorter, but what i wanted to know was if its ok to run the katana while i wait for the sust/eq to clear, since i really dont wanna waste those 3 weeks ima have to wait untill PCT.

..so it would look something like this..
1-14 Sust/EQ
11-17 Katana
17-21 PCT

..or should i just run the katana until the Sust/EQ finishes and then just wait out those 3 weeks untill pct?

Im def not gonna lower my food intake tho, thats the main reason i wanted to add katana in the first place, so i could lean out without cutting any calories or carbs.

Let me know what u think..thanx

Monday 3/5/12: Chest (all lifts, empty bar warm up x12)

Flat Bench
135 x 10 WU?
(205 x 5)x 5 pretty happy i got full 5x5 on this :D

Incline Bench
135 x 10
155 x 8
(155x5)x 4

Decline Bench
(135 x 8)x 5

Inciline DB Press superset w/ DB Flyes
(55's x 10)x 3 w/ (25's x 10)x 3

Bottom Cables
40 x 12
60 x 10
40 x 12

Machine Flyes
120 x 10
140 x10
160 x 10

WO felt good but im still getting tennis elbow after the heavy benching, might get that skeletal balm that Donna recomended soon.

Tuesday 2/6/12: Legs

Squat
Bar Weight (BW) x 12
135 x 10 WU?
(205 x5)

Front Squat
BW x 12
115 x 10 Form felt really good for the first time on these
135 x 10 Chalked up my front delts and the bar stood in its place the whole time
135 x 8
115 x 10 Went back down to work on getting perfect form

Leg Press
270 x 10
320 x 10
410 x 10

Seated Leg Curl
100 x 10
120 x10
140 x8

Hip Adducters superset w/ Hip Abducters
90 x 15 w/ 90 x 15
100 x 15 w/ 100 x 15
120 x 10 w/ 120 x 10

Seated Calf Raises
(135 x 10) x 3

This WO felt kind of crazy, it was the first time i actually dripped sweat in the gym, i think this was because it was the first day i tried Forged Burner. Let me tell u that shit is crazy, it had me feeling like i was on adderall lol. I also got some bad heartburn throughout the day, it was pretty unbarable during my WO, idk if this was coz of the Forged Burner but i feel like it must have been because i didnt change anything else yesterday.

...also, i woke up today and the scale said i was around 3 lbs lighter, not sure if this was coz of the burner or coz i started using forma-stanzol like 3 days ago, but i did see my abs and veins showing a little more... needless to say i dont know if ima keep taking the burner at the moment, i might use it in conjunction with the Katana when im actually ready to shred some fat, but ATM i dont feel like supressing my appetite :D

I like that idea of running it right up to PCT, you could even taper the doses down in those last weeks so you still have some katanadrol in ur body and not a shitload

Top Bottom