Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mekat's 2012 Transformation Contest Log

Mekat

Plat Hero
Platinum
Stats:
5'7
155 lbs
~6% bf

For the duration of this contest i will be running a 15 week SUST/EQ cycle, which i started on monday. The cycle layout is.. Sust 300 and EQ 250, 1/2 CC of each EOD...

Week 1-15: SUST 600mg + EQ 500mg
Week 18-21: Post Cycle/Unleashed + GHRP + GHRH....and then BRIDGE

I was doin SL 5x5 for a couple of months, up until January when i went to Hawaii for a week. Now im going to go back to my usual split which is...

Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Chest
Wednesday: Back
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday: Arms

That's just a quick layout of the schedule, i will go in more detail later in the journal. Also my diet is in check, not sure about the exact numbers but i'm just trying to eat as much as possible and space out my meals and shakes 2 hours apart.

I took some pics yesterday at the gym but completely forgot about the spoon :/
so i'll post them later tonite...Let me know if i forgot anything...and as always comments and feedback are greatly appreciated...PEACE

good luck bro!

pics!!... today was 2nd injection, not much pain and soreness at all, it was also back day, my forearms felt extremely pumped for some reason, it was slightly unbearable during some workouts, other than that just trying to take it slow since I got back from hawaii not too long ago

Nice frame man. Not to be rude.. but unless you did a hell of a job bloating yourself up.. I wouldn't say you're 6% BF. Abs start showing sub 15%. You got good tone though, so if you did bloat up.. maybe you're around 10%?

lol no offense taken bro, I just ate a big meal right before I took those pics tho and was tryin to stand as natural as possible without flexing anything, I have however recently upped my calorie and fat intake to try to gain more weight and bulk, not so much worried about abs at the moment. that's me like 2 months ago in the avi :D i think ur right tho. I'ma try to get something to properly measure my fat, what I said above was just an estimation.

Top Bottom