Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mekat's 2012 Transformation Contest Log

Hehe.. not trying to call you out bro by any means. BF is sooo hard to guestimate.. I know firsthand.. Last year I thought I was around 19-20% starting and I actually was closer to 25%. I ended up at 16.7% done by a bodpod and had lost over 30 pounds.

Extra cals and a new diet will definitely change up the physique. And yep yep, abs no important right now. You seem to have the body type that you can cut up quick, so just get huge and let your body burn of the fat natural. :)

Impressive avi. If that's the case.. we're in for a hard fight. :D

Hey bro glad that you are in the competition. I have to say I agree pretty much with what my good bro bader said. Eat big and lift even bigger. That is where its gonna be at for you. If you wanna follow that split keep you workouts minimal so that you get the best amount of mass from it. If it were me I would do a modified 5x5 tho at your current stats. The thing is that what you have is a lot of lifting, while waning to put on the max amount of muscle.
Good luck and best regards bro.

thanx for the help bro, by keep ur workouts minimal do u mean do less workouts? like in a traditional 5x5 program? if so, I completely understand, and will be glad to switch up my workout, if that is what builds more mass. but exactly how many exercises do u think I should be doin...3..4..5? for example todays workout was shoulders and it went a little something like this:

shoulder press
BWx12
95x10
115x8
125x6
seated dumbell rotated press? lol
20x10
25x8
30x6
overhead press
BWx12
65x10
75x8
85x6
barbell shrugs
85x12
135x10
185x8
205x8
DB bent over...idk what it's called, it hits rear delts) anyways..
20sX12
25sX10
30sX8

o yea I forgot to add I did about 15 mins of ab workouts at the beginning just yo get warmed up.

yo zed let me know what u think is the best course of action, I was planning on changing my regiment regardless coz I'm just doing this to get back in it...so any help about this is greatly appreciated bros.

yoooo...i get really motivated and excited everytime i look at ppls transformation logs :D looks like everyone is coming along great, sorry if i dont update too regularly, ive nbever really been a part of any forum espacially not a bodybuilding one.

Yesterdays WO: Legs

5 min warm up on bike

Squats
BW x 12
135 x10
155 x10
175 x10
185 x8

Leg press
135 x12
185 x10
225 x10

Seated leg curl
90 x12
100 x10
120 x10

Leg extension
90 x12
100 x10
120 x10

Hip aducters
70 x20
90 x20
90 x20

Hip abducters
70 x20
90 x20
90 x20

Seated calf raises
45 x12
90 x12
135 x12

ill post up later tonite with todays diet and workout... peace for now

looks good bro you know Zed is gonna give you shit about those leg extensions lol front squats are always better on the knees. Other than that it looks like a great leg day keep it up bro!

heyy, thanx for stopping by johnny, yea im def gonna drop the leg extensions and add in front squats with the reqular squats..im just at work right now trying to make the day go by a lil faster..idk im just not feeling that "alive" today lol. I wish i woulda known about this contest sooner, i woulda picked some short ester compounds. Its so annoying waiting for sust/eq to "kick in." I shoulda ran some dbol to kick start the cycle but im not a big fan of the bloated look.

Good on getting rid of the leg extensions bro. They are the single worst excersize that you can do! Front Squats on the other hand are soo good for quad development and for knee therapy.
Post up bro, you gettin a little behind.
Good luck man and KTS!!!

ok im actually starting to feel the sust kicking in and cant wait for the Eq to shine :D

yesterdays workout was legs, also first time doing front squats (2/13/12)

Squats
BW x 12 warmup
155 x10
165 x10
185 x10
195 x8 felt a lil heavy, was kind of disapointed because i forgot to wear flat shoes :/

Front squat
BW x 20 wanted a lil more warmup to get the hang of it
75 x 12
95 x 10 felt a lil off balance, but kept my arms and chest up high, and that kinda fixed it a lil bit
115 x 8 really gotta get the hang of these, they felt really nice on my abs tho

Leg press
90 x12 warmup
180 x10
270 x10

Seated leg curl
90 x12
110 x10
130 x10

Hip aducters
70 x20
100 x20
130x20

Hip abducters
70 x20
100x20
130 x20

Seated calf raises
45 x12
90 x12 calves really started to burn
135 x12
180 x 10 by the end of these last sets my calves were literally on fire

Food intake for yesterday was:

8:00am - morning shake on the train, 30g proteing + vitamins a minerals

9:45am - 3 egg omelet + 2 egg whites w/ turkey, brocoli, avocado, onions, peperjack chesse and whole weat toast + an orange

~11:45am - pro complex shake, 60g protein plus mineral and vitamins

~2:00pm - 1 pound platter divided into 3... Vegetable brown rice/grilled chicken/shrimp pasta
(sorry idk axact measurements)

4:00pm - pro complex shake...60g protein blah blah

5:00pm - Left work, about an hour train ride back home..

~6:00pm- Got home, took a shit and went straight to the gym, i usually dont like to eat anything right before i go to the gym coz it makes my stomach feel weird, and i feel like i have more energy without a full stomach. I dont take any pre workout supplements either, but will start in a couple of weeks. if any of u guys know any good ones, plz share. i was just gonna get power chews, but not sure yet.

~7:30pm- got outta the gym and had my post workout Hydro Whey shake (~40g) with a banana

~8:30pm - went out to smoke a blunt :D

~9:30pm - back home, had half a plate of mash potatoes and half a little chicken for dinner

~10:00pm - pre bed snack, 1 banana, 1 pomegranate, half a bar of hersheys dark chocolate

~10:30pm - pre bed casein shake (~40g)

Sorry i havent been very active lately, i got a really forgetfull nature lol ;)
i will try to update as much as possible...peace

Top Bottom