Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

May 14 - ATL EF Meet up & my show!

nycgirl said:
My lord. Do you plan on sleeping? I will be brining my dinner with me. I will bring plastic forks, knives and spoons.

I will try to sleep.....we will see....Stopping by the library today to get a book....

Everything I got is single-serving sized.....so it seems like a lot..... I'm debating on bringing a sammich or not.....

jenscats5 said:
I will try to sleep.....we will see....Stopping by the library today to get a book....

Everything I got is single-serving sized.....so it seems like a lot..... I'm debating on bringing a sammich or not.....
36 hour carb up?...errr 72?

I wanna be on the choo choo :(

*Bunny* said:
36 hour carb up?...errr 72?

I wanna be on the choo choo :(

Yep, this is an official vacation.....I'm exhausted.....

TBH -- I'll prolly pare down a bit....but then again, we still have the train ride home.... ;)

jenscats5 said:

TBH -- I'll prolly pare down a bit....but then again, we still have the train ride home.... ;)

I wil probably do the same. I'm going to try on some skinny jeans this afternoon, will buy them if they fit. I measured my waist this morning - 28in (Loss almost 4 inches, so I'm extremely happy). I will probably keep it reasonably light until Sat. night.

jenscats5 said:

Everyone needs both...a carb up AND vacation... have fun, seriously you deserve it hun... I STILL wanna be on that choo choo...

Give me a big hug when you see me ok? :heart:

I expect to see unedited pics of this ,don't nobody go cropping and blanking out faces!

RADAR

RADAR said:
I expect to see unedited pics of this ,don't nobody go cropping and blanking out faces!

RADAR

Sorry, but my face will be blacked

...and blued after Frisky gets a hold of me.

nycgirl said:
I wil probably do the same. I'm going to try on some skinny jeans this afternoon, will buy them if they fit. I measured my waist this morning - 28in (Loss almost 4 inches, so I'm extremely happy). I will probably keep it reasonably light until Sat. night.

That is SO awesome girl!!! YAY for you! Work the skinny pants...whoo hoo.

;)

Top Bottom