Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

May 14 - ATL EF Meet up & my show!

jenscats5 said:
Heck -- the whole thing starts for me Thurs nite!!! I get on the train around 4:30 pm & THE JOURNEY BEGINS!!

Chica, I will be meeting you on the train @ 6:40. Partying begins Thursday night!!!

nycgirl said:
Chica, I will be meeting you on the train @ 6:40. Partying begins Thursday night!!!

YEAAAAHHHH!!!

(Hope it's not late -- last I checked it was running 40 mins late -- fyi)

habitualhealth said:
I'm jealous! I wanna ride down with you two crazies! ;)

It's going to be a lot of fun. I still have some running around to do. As usual, I wait to the last minute to do everything.

nycgirl said:
It arrived on time today. Do you have to switch trains?

No, fortunately I don't....I get on the same train & stay there....And I did see this morning that it arrived on time in ATL....

[psst -- I got champagne! ;) ]

habitualhealth said:
I'm jealous! I wanna ride down with you two crazies!

Now THAT would be a helluva party!!

jenscats5 said:
No, fortunately I don't....I get on the same train & stay there....And I did see this morning that it arrived on time in ATL....

Now THAT would be a helluva party!!
awwwwwwww dayyum... me too me too :worried:

jenscats5 said:

I'll bring some juice to mix with it. I'm bring a bottle of cabernet (mental note - don't forget bottle opener). I'll pick up some cups. I'm bringing nuts, PB Harvest Bars, a crudite platter w/ dips. Anything else?

nycgirl said:
I'll bring some juice to mix with it. I'm bring a bottle of cabernet (mental note - don't forget bottle opener). I'll pick up some cups. I'm bringing nuts, PB Harvest Bars, a crudite platter w/ dips. Anything else?

I've got Vodka, a bottle of Diet Tonic water, limes, champagne (4 mini bottles), peanuts, Trail mix, Luna Bars, choc chip muffins & brownies, cheese N crackers N mustard, napkins, Shiraz, 2 packets of hand wipes, a bottle of hand sanitizer.....

My neighbor across the street told me that they will give you a cup of ice for free -- he works for Amtrak. He also said the Dining Car has good food, reasonably priced but the liquor cost is outrageous.

jenscats5 said:
I've got Vodka, a bottle of Diet Tonic water, limes, champagne (4 mini bottles), peanuts, Trail mix, Luna Bars, choc chip muffins & brownies, cheese N crackers N mustard, napkins, Shiraz, 2 packets of hand wipes, a bottle of hand sanitizer.....

My neighbor across the street told me that they will give you a cup of ice for free -- he works for Amtrak. He also said the Dining Car has good food, reasonably priced but the liquor cost is outrageous.

My lord. Do you plan on sleeping? I will be brining my dinner with me. I will bring plastic forks, knives and spoons.

Top Bottom