Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Married men cheating - 70% plus do? how 'bout you?

Married men - you're been tempted, but have you ever had an affair????

• Yes, still am.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Yes, its over

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Never have, but probably will

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
According to a 1992 survey at the National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago, out of 3,432 adults between the ages of 18 and 59 years of age:
90% of men surveyed and
94% of women surveyed
felt that sex was "always wrong" or "almost always wrong."
Out of this same group:
25% of the men had been unfaithful and
17% of the women had been unfaithful

When applied to today's population, these ratios "mean that some 19 million American men and 12 million American women have entwined at least once outside the marriage bed."*

chartinf.gif

Cindy99 said:
The MACHINE - good polls. do you think for higher wage earners the #'s and %ages would go up? i do...

If I had to guess, I'd say it is consistent with the national average.

Cindy99 said:
The MACHINE - good polls. do you think for higher wage earners the #'s and %ages would go up? i do...

What about people who are on or below the poverty line? I don't know of any scientific polls to validate this, but it seems to me the number of infidilty cases are pretty high in lower income people, too.

I wonder if more women are not being honest though...like this chick I know, first she told me she had only slept with 3 guys, then when I asked her about it again another time she said 4, finally I got it out of her that it was 7 but those last 3 didnt "count." Whatever the hell that means.

now i ask _"how old is this chick, ten????"

then you fickel say "not everyone's a whore like you, Cindy"

then i say "you didn't say mean things to me when you and i were together"

and you say "i wouldn't f*** you if you were the last p**** on earth"

and i say, i know, but you will after my sex change operation.

and you say "oooh, tell me more"

and it degrades from there...

hahaa

I'd rather fuck a 3-legged upside down hermaphroditic genetically engineered goat then stick my tallywacker in that gaping cesspool you call a vagina.

Cindy99 said:

2. i would think the Notre Dame participation in the survey and not the idiots at Stanford would be most compelling and make me believe the #'s veracity.

Really? I thought standford was a better school than notre dame. Ivy league and all that.

Top Bottom