Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Married men cheating - 70% plus do? how 'bout you?

Married men - you're been tempted, but have you ever had an affair????

• Yes, still am.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Yes, its over

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Never have, but probably will

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
my ex GF worked in a professional job (w/degree) and got hit on by married men constantly. They knew she had a BF and still tried to talk her into staying late or going out after work, etc. She was very hot, but didn't wear much makeup to work and always wore her hair up. Even that didn't keep them away. Anyway, I think most married men will cheat if the girl is hot enough.

FUnny, I just read an article last night on women infidelity. It stated that women married for 4+ years having affairs went from 30% in 1970 to 70% to 1987. The numbers are the same between men and women. I'll find that article so I can post the source.
So very funny this topic came up.
Men who make more money are going to attract more women. Age old equation.

Last edited:
i've been out with friends who are fat, lazy pigs (no offense girls, but you're not reading this....) and the married men go for them too. they just want to stick their you know what in something new, and they should realize they're handing away an awful lot of power over the future of their lives as they know it.... just like you just said....

furious said:
FUnny, I just read an article last night on women infidelity. It stated that women married for 4+ years having affairs went from 30% in 1970 to 70% to 1997.

Good indication of why the divorce rate went up as well. I think it would be even higher, but some people work things out instead of divorcing.

I do not understand why some people think that a 70K in come is measly. Especially with the median salary of 35,000 for the average male in the US.

70K is about the middle, middle class level in most places in the US.

Cindy99 said:
superdave - i beg to differ. i think its just the opposite. if a man earns $70K plus, which actually puts them in middle or better class right, even though this doesn't sound like much money, its more than most 23 year olds earn fresh out of school, so that makes the sample data...

1. older than fresh out of school
2. usually working in a professional or office type environment, where that kind of thing (between married or unmarried people) goes on quite a bit, and
3. i don't think fidelity is a pre-requisite for high(er) earning potential. in fact i think its close to the opposite - the more you earn (and a measly $70k doesn't qualify one here) the more power you have over women in and around your employ who may do the same job and earn less (another story for another day) or may be your secretary, etc.,

so i have to disagree - i think its just about the opposite of what you said, superdave (king)... my .02cts Cin :rolleyes:

I was giving a different perspective, I know what you said makes sense though. By the way, where do you come from that 70k is measly?

THATS LOTS OF GUYS CHEATING. BUT YOU WANT TO KNOW THE FUNNY THING??? MORE WOMEN CHEAT THESE DAYS THAN MEN!!!

KAYNE

What about "never have & probably never will"

How come we didn't see that listed as an option on the poll? I 've been married for almost 19 yrs & have NEVER cheated on my wife. I have had the opportunity but I value my marriage & my wife & kids alot more than a one nighter or a brief fling. I guess I'm from the old school when I say it's all about trust. I also know that I'm probably in the minority here on this one. oh well.......

Cindy, interesting that you bring this perspective to the board. I personally doubt the validity of this poll, and DEFINITELY would like to see the % of WIVES that cheated from the same groups polled, but why are you posting something like this when you brag about how you're gonna cheat on your boyfriend all the time?

Top Bottom