Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Married men cheating - 70% plus do? how 'bout you?

Married men - you're been tempted, but have you ever had an affair????

• Yes, still am.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Yes, its over

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Never have, but probably will

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
ttlpkg said:

I'm not defending the guy, but if I was married to Hillary, I'd probably cheat too. I think he married Hillary for reasons other than love, or has stayed married for reasons other than love. Same on her end, she should have dumped him a long time ago.

but do you think he's still cheat if he had a hottie for a wife? IMO he still would.

Probably. The thing with Hillary though, he probably wasn't even getting any. No excuse though, he could have divorced her, but it wouldn't have been politically expedient. I am surprised they have stayed together now.

H i l l a r y = NO BLOW

ttlpkg said:
Probably. The thing with Hillary though, he probably wasn't even getting any. No excuse though, he could have divorced her, but it wouldn't have been politically expedient. I am surprised they have stayed together now.

Yep, I'm sure a feminist like Hillary wouldn't give head... God forbid you ask her if you can come on her face while she sticks her tounge out.. :rolleyes:

and Hillary and Bill's kid went to Stanford (cite for original study) and didn't give head either - so now this thread has come full circle!!!

Cindy99 said:
and Hillary and Bill's kid went to Stanford (cite for original study) and didn't give head either - so now this thread has come full circle!!!

Speaking of citing references, I'd like to read the original study for myself. Can you post a link to where I can find it?

Cindy99 said:

What makes you think Chelsea doesn't give head? Especially now that she's hanging with the Hollywood crowd?

good point - figured as mommy does so does daughter, but you're probably right.. she just doesn't look to me like she'd be any good at it... although the view of the top of her head is better than the view of her face (on the other hand, she's no Amy Carter...)

CINDY

THE ONES THAT DONT LOOK LIKE THEY DO ARE THE ONES THAT ARE USUALLY THE BEST AT IT.

KAYNE

Cindy99 said:
good point - figured as mommy does so does daughter, but you're probably right.. she just doesn't look to me like she'd be any good at it... although the view of the top of her head is better than the view of her face (on the other hand, she's no Amy Carter...)

But she has good lips for it. Amy Carter huh? Is it possible that you're dating yourself a little bit, haven't seen her name in the news lately.

She is a Brown alum right?

ttlpkg - aha, very discerning, although i'm younger than you might think and was just toddling around when Amy wanted the chainsaw for Xmas, etc., hee hee

Top Bottom