Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mac's 2012: "The Transformation Log"

Awesome job fella! Two PBS in one workout way to go!!!

Bro on those dips I'd keep the weight until you get the full 5x5 but that's just me.

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Bro on those dips I'd keep the weight until you get the full 5x5 but that's just me.

Having said that I've been doing 10x3 pull ups recently as they've stalled! I actually started getting worse at them! I copied the 10x3 off Donna when Zed suggested she do it for her overhead press I believe it was... Might be an idea for you...

-----------------------------------------

Nulli secundus - second to none

Honi soit que mal y pense - evil be to him who evil thinks.

People usually fail when they are on the verge of success, so pay as much care to the end as the beginning: Then there will be no failure - Lao Tzu

Man this sux! Tapatalk won't let me edit my posts now! It creates a new one!

-----------------------------------------

Nulli secundus - second to none

Honi soit que mal y pense - evil be to him who evil thinks.

People usually fail when they are on the verge of success, so pay as much care to the end as the beginning: Then there will be no failure - Lao Tzu

Awesome job fella! Two PBS in one workout way to go!!!

Donna, thanks girl! I've been very impressed with this cycle - I'm reaching new levels during my works out. Some of the sides are starting to catch up to me but that and thread :)

The dips are actually my warm up but I catch your drift.....we'll see how the next session goes with the same weight on inclines.

Day 36 - I think.

It's been a while since I've updated....thing got a little crazy and was pretty sick for a few days and wasnt able to keep anything down. My weight dropped to 159.2 (almost 6 lbs) but I've was able to eat yesterday and today. I hit the gym today the first time in about a week. Things didn't seem to change much and did not lose much on the weights which was a big surprise. I'll post the session tomorrow but I'm happy to get back in the game.

Bench Press
Warm Up
12@BW Chest Dips
12@BW Chest Dips
5@135
2@155

5@185
5@185
5@185
4@185
4@185 - Reduced Weight by 10 and added 2 more sets

Dumbbell Inclines
5@70
5@70
5@70
5@70
5@70 - Shouldn't have a problem increasing weight net session

Barbell Shoulder Press
5@75
5@80
5@80
5@80
5@80 - I played this weight a little safe, my shoulder were feeling pretty good and didn't want to chance it

Skull Crushers
5@75
5@75
5@75
5@75
5@75 - Weight felt good last rep was a bit of a struggle

I skipped Abs and Calfs just didn't have the energy to keep it going.

Last edited:
Glad to see you back

Hey Mac , nice to see you back bro!
Hey one by one you lot are coming down with illness of some sort I'm wondering when it's my turn lol ,

Top Bottom