Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mac's 2012: "The Transformation Log"

macapple

Alright! I’m stoked to be doing this……. I wish everyone the best of luck in the contest.

I have to start out by saying nice job johnnyrockit for stepping up to the plate to putting this together after the cancelation. Well Done!
Also need to thank the Mods and everyone who is donating to put up the prizes - the generosity is amazing!

Ok, here we gooooo…….This will be my daily log for the next 90 days. I will be updating it as much as I possible. Any and all feedback is welcomed!

Starting with some stats…

Age 36
Weight 163lbs
Height 5'8"

I’m pretty disciplined with my diet. This should be the easy part for me. If you have some tweaks you think would be better suited… I’m open to hear your suggestion.

Off Days

7 am Breakfast
4 Whole Eggs
.5oz cheese
1/2 C Oatmeal
1 Scoop Protein

10am Snack
4oz Chicken
1/2C Oatmeal
1 Scoop Protein

12:30 Lunch
8oz Chicken/Turkey
1C Brown Rice
Broccoli
Half an Avocado

3pm Snack
4oz Chicken
Mixed Nuts/Almonds/ Peanut Butter
1/2C Oatmeal
1 Scoop Protein

6pm Dinner
8oz Chicken/Turkey
Broccoli
1 Scoop Protein

9pm PreBed
1 Scoop Casein
1 Tbls Flax Oil

Training Days

ADD
5am Pre Workout
1C Oatmeal
1 Scoop Protein

This diet puts me at and around 2700 calories split up 50/20/30. I will be reducing the calories and carbs as we get closer to comp day. I am expecting this to lean me out fairly well and I should be able to build some muscle too. Combined with my cycle I should be down to single digits in body fat by the end.

Now onto training… I had back surgery about a year ago that removed my L4, L5, and S1 discs, so you’ll notice I don’t do to may heavy load baring exercises.
I am currently finishing up a deloading routine after about 4 months of this program. If I find myself flat on weight I may change up the exercise. My body seems to react well to heavy weight and low reps so I will keep this premise going throughout. Much props to ceo who gave me the template to follow as a guideline. Thanks Amigo!

Workout 1

Bench Press 2-3 x 5
Incline Dumbbell Bench 3 x 8
Dumbbell Shoulder Press 3 x 8
Skull Crushers 3 x 10
Standing Calf Raises 3 x 15
Abs

Workout 2
Deadlift 3 x 5
Leg Press 2 x 10
Lat Pull Down 3 x 8
Dumbbell Curls 3 x 8
Calf Raises 3 15
Abs

Workout 3
Incline Bench Press 3 x 5
Dumbbell Bench Press 3 x 8
Barbell Shoulder Press 3 x 8
French Press 3 x 10
Standing Calf Raises 3 x 15
Abs

Workout 4
Leg Press Sled 3 x 5
Pull Throughs 3 x 10
One Arm Dumbbell Rows
Barbell Curls 3 x 8
Leg Press 1 x 20
Abs

These are all working sets, warm ups are not included. Warm ups will be used before every workout and will vary depending on exercises. I will also be doing some cardio and yoga once a week for flexibility.

I’d like to thank Need2 for putting this cycle together for me. Most of you know what a great knowledgeable guy he is…but for the guys who don’t take the time to drop him an email to say hello and check out his site. You’ll be glad you did. I also want to give a shout out to The Gentlemen’s Club - the new and the old. These guys are fantastic to work with and will help you with anything.

1-4 Katanadrol 500mg
1-4 Hcgenerate 5 caps
1-6 Need2slin 3 caps

1-8 Trenbolone-Acetate 100mg
1-8 Forma-Stanzol 10 pumps
1-8 Sustanon 250mg
1-8 T-3
1-12 Primobolan 400mg

4-8 Hcg 500ius
6-12 Masterone 100mg

8-12 Test Propionate 50mg
8-12 Provirone 25mg
8-12 Albuterol

PCT

T3
Forma-Stanzol
Rs-Transaderm
bridge
Sarms s4

Damn! This is going to be fun!

This all looks great well done , and good luck!

I agree with Donna looks like you have done your research and got yourself set up pretty good. Thanks for the kind words bro and good luck!

I should get those pics up sometime today or tomorrow.......spoon included ;-)

Pinned the start of the Sustanon this morning and I've been walking around all day with a charlie horse in my ass! Ha! Not looking forward to Primo tomorrow.

20r5x4z.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck bro, looking forward to seeing how this pans out for you. :)

Top Bottom