Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mac's 2012: "The Transformation Log"

Dam bro a housekeeper? Thats pretty cool man.
In this comp bro, in your workouts if you feel like you have more in you then by all means Kill That Shit!
Your diet is rock solid man.
Best of luck Mc!

Yeah Iv'e started to get tendon trouble size I added size , I has calmed down now but when it flares up it kills! I had to cut out rows and that sucks ......Btw your diet and programme still looks amazing!

Day 18 and 19

Weekend Update

Diet this weekend was pretty much of the same. Sunday the calories fell a bit short as I missed the afternoon snack and evening snack.....Quick break down looks like this.

Saturday

Calories 2478 Marcos 51/24/25
312g Protein 144g Carbs 67g Fats

Sunday
Calories 2054 Macros 43/23/34
216g Protein 117g Carbs 75g Fats

The Mrs. made a comical observation this morning........Saturday I took my regular injection 1ML of Sus250 to the left glute and did the same on Sunday 1ML TrenAce to the right glute. This morning I was getting out of the shower and my wife's mouth just dropped on the ground then she just bursts out laughing. After trying to understand what she is saying I finally turn around and looked in the mirror. Bootylicious!! Seriously, my ass looks like it got implants or some crazy fat injections. The Mrs. is super jealous by the way. Anyway, thought I'd share a laugh.......

Yeah Iv'e started to get tendon trouble size I added size , I has calmed down now but when it flares up it kills! I had to cut out rows and that sucks ......Btw your diet and programme still looks amazing!

Thanks D! Yeah, I just have to be smarter about it.....I'll be pretty upset if I hurt myself especially since I know better.

Post up a photo bro! I'm curious to see this amazing booty you now have!

Nulli secundus - second to none

Honi sout que mal y pense - evil be to him who evil thinks.

People usually fail when they are on the verge of success, so pay as much care to the end as the beginning: Then there will be no failure - Lao Tzu

DAY 20

Things are rolling along smoothly......I have noticed that for about a week now my weight has been stuck around 168lbs. Also, not noticing much change in the mirror....with that said, I started fasted cardio this week and will be doing 20 mins every morning on my off days (M,W,F). T3 has finally arrived so I'll be adding it to the mix....hopefully this combo helps provoke some change.

Calories 2343

Marcos 47/22/31
Protein 270g
Carbs 128g
Fat 79g

Breakfast
3 Whole Eggs
.5oz Cheese
1/2C Oatmeal
1 Scoop Protein

Morning Snack
1oz. Almonds
1/2C Oatmeal
1 Scoop Whey

Lunch
8oz. Chicken
1/2C Brown Rice
1/4C Red Beans
1C Broccoli

Afternoon Snack
4oz. Chicken Breast
1/2C Oatmeal
1 Scoop Whey
32g Peanut Butter

Dinner
6oz. Chicken Breast
1/2 Avocado

I'm also noticing that some meals are getting very hard to finish...lunch and dinner are always the hardest. I get this feeling of being full and a sick of eating feeling. I heard some people have a hard time eating (or chowing down) while on Tren. I haven't had much of sides yet so I'm not really complaining.

Day 21

Workout session went as planned today. I'm still am able to increase weights in a few spots as well as increase some reps.

Leg Press Sled
Warm Up
8@300
5@320
2@340 - increases warm up weights by 20lbs.

5@400 - Was a bit more of a struggle then the last session but was able to complete the set

Pull Throughs
10@110
10@110
10@110 - Slight increase with weight, feel like my legs can handle the weight but I lean to far forward. need to fix the form

Single Arm Dumbbell Rows
8@100
8@100
8@100 - Increase weights by 10lbs and reps by 2

Bicep Barbell Curls
8@80
8@80
8@80 - controls movements. increased reps by 2

Leg Press
20@360 increase weight by 40lbs - this exhausted me

Abs
50 Decline Sit Ups