Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M0nsters Contest Pics!!!!

under_dawg said:

good one :rolleyes:
this post was on here a while ago, and was deleted because the truth behind the pictures was discovered. I'm not labeling anyone, this is what i remember...i'm sorry to see that you guys get so much joy out of putting someone else down....
UD

then tell us, oh wise one, what is the truth and how exactly was it discovered?

I was speechless when I first saw these photos - or was that horror. Abs were more dried out? THose are the best quads ever? I almost felt bad or sad for them . Thankfully you guys said it for me. I'm in tears now - from laughter.

Laughing my fucking ass off! The weights used are ludicrous! Im not usually one to put people down, but this has to be some type of joke. Not only that but barbell curls with 40lbs? Hows that possible?! Great post none the less!

Holy shit I hope this guy isn't for real. I'm natural and waste this guy and I consider myself in a rebuilding stage right now. His work out, yikes. Weights involved are good if he weighs somethng like 105. Quads on his friend? I hope this guy isn't serious.

i have seen a six pack pose a vaccum pose and for the first time and overhead keg pose OH YEAH its gonna be a mandatory even kovac's gut ain't that bad

MkZk said:

what's the point of having a natural physique if you indeed look natural?

You are small and fat.

As for your friend's quads...they are laughable.

compare yourself to the Team Universe contestants. Ask yourself how you look.

I

tell it like is Mk!

i woulda believed this if he didnt say he curls 40lbs...girls do that...literally! and i mean like high school socccer playing girls that dont really lift weights! how the fuck are u natural with bitch tits...ur friends "awesome" quads look like my forearms! with the money u musta won for that great placing in the show...dont buy gear...buy a bullet and rent a gun!

Top Bottom