Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low carb isnot working for me nemore..what else

Yup, that's why we love missdyd..........You can tell her EXACTLY what to do to solve her problem and she still won't do it. She'll be asking this Q again for at least another 10 posts. She's been asking her current question now for 4 months.

I'm thinking Par Deus said that because missyd has been dieting for 4 months now without a high carb refeed to boost her leptin levels, therefore her fatloss has stalled. Your advice was good as far as it went, but did not allow for periodic refeeds, which is what Par Deus (and I) both think missyd needs right now.

thanks par and ms...but how bout just having carbs like oatmeal daily in my 1st 2 meals of the day....like 30 grams for breakfast and 30 grams ofr luuch and veggies for dinner..i cannot possible have twice a week 500 grams of carbs

"i cannot possible have twice a week 500 grams of carbs"

Why not? Look at the title of your post! In fact, I think you should take at least a week off of dieting and cardio and eat 500g carbs every day for 5-7 days. That should kick start your fatloss.

LOL at MS and Stryc-9!!

I love these missyd threads - they always give me this funky deja-vu swoony-headed feeling.

Missyd, go read Par Deus' articles to find out why you need 500g carbs/day for a week.

Top Bottom