Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low carb isnot working for me nemore..what else

missyd143

should i consume more carbs or more fat .? i weight 130 and ake in just oatmeal in my 1st meal and dextrose post workoiut...bout 60 carbs alltogether including veggies,,,i have 180 grams of protein and 30 grams of EFA fats,,,should i eat more fat or just add more carbs..i have a refeef of 150 grams of carbs twice a week on heavy training days// mayye extra carbs wont make me fat but im afraid they will

If low carbs aren't working for you, I'd go to a moderate carb diet (150-200 grams) and keep the fat low. I'm not convinced that low carb is the way to go either. Calories are what deteremine the amount of weight you lose, macronutrient ratios are of less importance. Just make sure you are getting enough protein, and you should be fine.

either

low carbs, moderate to high prot and fat

or

moderate carbs, high prot, low fat

In my experience CARBS are key . . .

When it's time to bulk I increase my overall % of CARBS consumed and when it's time to LEAN-OUT (I don't really cut, lean to me is 10% b/f) I decrease the % of CARBS.

Within each cycle I do INCREASE/DECREASE calories accordingly along with the percentage.

Best Regards,

i been doing this diet for 4 months...carb cycling and low cxarbing on non trainng days..i do HIIT cardio with some walking on other days..............wut to do? mabye i cant have abs ..as long as its flat..lol....or i should cut out the whey and dextrose post workout( i only have this shake 3 times a week)

So you're eating 30g x 9cals =270 cals fat
180g x 4cals=720 cals protein
And less than 60g x 4cals=240 cals carbs (how much of those carbs are fiber??)

For a grand total of a maximum 1240 cals per day, and only 150g carbs for refeeds, and you wonder why your fatloss has stalled???

LMAO

Eat more, train harder.

so if i eat more carbs for one day..say 200? the fat loss will begin again or should i increase calories dailyy from fat /or carbs....do i have to refeed twice a week with 200 grams of carbs for how long to begin and restart my metabolism...thanks

Top Bottom