Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low carb isnot working for me nemore..what else

missyd143 said:
so if i eat more carbs for one day..say 200?

Eat 500 grams of carbs, not 200. And, how often depends on numerous factors. Assuming your fat loss has slowed drastically, you probably do need 2 refeeds per week.

I am a bit confused in here, so let me clear up some things...

If you're bulking:
Intake around 135g of protein
Intake around 310g of carbohydrates
Intake around 40g of fat

Are you bulking?

OK...

Depending on your metabolism:

Calories=Bodyweight x 11-12kcals
Protein=Bodyweight x 1.25-1.5g
Carbs=Bodyweight x 0.8-0.9g
Fat=Bodyweight x 0.27-0.30g

Peace

i been doing that..and cardio...mabye im burning too much by doing cardio and eating 1300 calories a day..i could be holding onto fat..should i stop the cardio and eat the same 1400 calories and still cut?

Do you want to get cut or get bulk?
I don't understand your question. First you say you want to get cut, now you say you "burn too much"...

If you want to get cut (meaning shredded, full, ripped), then you must do cardio, intake 1350 calories in a day.

Follow the macronutrient list that I posted...
Any more questions?
Peace

missyd143 said:
are u kidding 500 grmans oof carbs? im 130 llbs...i think i have no room for protein or anything,,,

Not kidding, 500 grams of carbs is 2000 calories -- that is not THAT much, even in a 130 lbs person. 100 grams of protein = 400 more. You want to minimize fat, but you will still probably get 50 grams, which = 450 calories. This is under 3000 calories. It is a REFEED. You are supposed to eat a lot.

Maybe go as low as 400 carbs, but 200 is a waste of time.

EliteShawn said:
I don't understand your question. First you say you want to get cut, now you say you "burn too much"...

Welcome to the wonderful world of missyd....

You may as well be talking to your keyboard bro. You'll see.

Top Bottom