Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Love handles and how to get rid of them?

Laserdude

Well I have to admit, I need some feedback about this subject line.

Obliques are the problem, I am curious what exercise is best for this?

How do you do it properly, reps, suggested weight to start with?

This is the only area that I could use some help with.

Any suggestion that are applicable to the subject line are welcome. No flamming is allowed. (Joke)!!!!

Love handles are quite easy to tone, if you have a low bf%
If not, you need to lower your bf with diet and cardio.

Side bends are the best exercises. There are many different ways
to do them: standing, dumbell, barbell, on hyperextension bench, etc.

There is a post about this on here. Diet is the main key. Train abs, but do not do too much with your obliques. Many times you see people doing heavy exercises for their obliques, but all this does and makes them larger and sometimes your love handles appear larger. Sprints work pretty well with losing the love handles. Just do a search on love handles. There are some good posts on it. best of luck

Mike ;)

Hoover hit the nail-on-the-head...

Do not train the obliques with weight as it will build muscle and they will actually appear larger.

Work them via hanging crunches and side-situps etc...

i have small muscular love edges. They are like hard little nubs at the sides of my stomach, I think if you workout your obliques and they get bigger they get muscular bigger, and in my own opinion muscles in the stomach is cool.

Mike...
I believe that obliques can be worked with weights via rope crunches etc... However, for the love handles (down by your waist), you must be carefull not to build too much muscle...

You can just get them cut off... but that may be a bit extreme.....

just try it yourself... get really drunk, sharpen and knife and go Vincent Van Gogh on your love handles.

Do not listen

wildcat said:
You can just get them cut off... but that may be a bit extreme.....

just try it yourself... get really drunk, sharpen and knife and go Vincent Van Gogh on your love handles.

Don't listen :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Very scary man talking :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Top Bottom