Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

List Your Best Chest Routines That Work For You...

This is what I do, it works well for me for size and strength. This is what I do.

Weeks1-6 Bench Press(2sets)Closegrip Incline(2 sets) dips(2sets)

Weeks 7-12 Incline Press(sets)Closegrip Bench(2sets) dips(2sets)

Weeks 13 and 14 Dumbell Flat Bench(2sets)Dumbell Incline(2sets)
dips(2sets)

Week 15-take all week off
Week 16-start over at week 1

I use periodization on all of chest exercises except the dips I always keep at sets of 10's and the last two weeks when I use dumbells I do sets of 20's to get good and burnt. When I use periodization for example my weeks of bench would go like this as far as reps go: Week1-12reps,week2-10reps,week3-8reps,week4-6reps,Week5-5reps,week6-3reps. The same would go for my closegrip incline for those 6 weeks. Then I would switch over to Incline and closegrip bench for 6 weeks and the reps once again would start at 12 and go down. I know two sets doesnt sound like a lot for each exercise but it works for me. Hell, this wednesday on my chest day I benched 295 for two sets of five and I only weigh about 180-185 and Im all natural. Im pleased with the results.

Liberator said:
List Your Best Chest Routines That Work For You...

Flat Bench (BB/DB) 4 X 12,10,10,8
Incline (DB/BB) 3 X 12,10,8
Decline/Dips 3 X 12
Flys/Pecdec/cables 2 X as many as I can do (8-12)
Push-ups 1 X Till I feel like puking

I alternate BB & DB weekly and use whatever machines or weights that are ready for the other exercises. Allways changing things up, I find I don't grow when slip into too much of a grove.
The one thing I never change is burning out with push-ups at the end, This gets me so fucking pumped!

hmm...how dull

this is fun:

incline dbells roughly 10 reps
superset to push ups (hands on ball) 3 sets

alternating dbell press (ball) 2/2/0 12 reps 3 sets

single arm dbell flyes on the ball or alternating cable flyes (low cable to high end position) with rotation 2 sets

Flat Bench:5x12, 12, 6, 6, 4
Incline (hammer strength):3x6, 5, 4
Flat Bench Dmb Flyes:3x8, 6, 6
Dips:2x15, 12
-I always do atleast 1-2 forced reps in my benches after failure.
-This has worked good for me, both in size and strength.

:D

Top Bottom