Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letrozole good for Tren Prolactin?

ThepoolGuy

If one begins to get gyno from a nandrolone (tren) would letrozole work to remove or prevent the problem. Someone said that dostinex or cabaser was a waste of money and would not work. Others have said it does work. Will letrozole work?

ThepoolGuy said:
If one begins to get gyno from a nandrolone (tren) would letrozole work to remove or prevent the problem. Someone said that dostinex or cabaser was a waste of money and would not work. Others have said it does work. Will letrozole work?

You don't mean nandrolone, you mean trenbolone, right? If you have it give Nolva a try. It has worked for many. Otherwise try the Letrozole.

ok my bad trenbolone is not considered a nandrolone like Deca. So a combo of Letro and dostinex is the best way to attack the problem?

macrophage69alpha said:
trenbolone and nandrolone are both 19-nor steroids and progestins, nolva is not reccomended with either.

It has worked for many. Do a google on nolvadex and tren gyno and you will see. Unless you are doctor, I will go with the anecdotal evidence. These issues are not definitively resolved in the literature.

Harleymarleybone said:
It has worked for many. Do a google on nolvadex and tren gyno and you will see. Unless you are doctor, I will go with the anecdotal evidence. These issues are not definitively resolved in the literature.

not really. if you search the forums you will find the opposite, anecdotal evidence indicates that it worsens it or even causes it in PCT. use of nolva for PCT after tren or nandrolone is one of the most common factors in post cycle gyno.

though that being said, nolva will work for some- usually because its IGF-1 or estrogenic factors that are at work.

Top Bottom