Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ladies need some advice please

ripped103

well my current girlfriend at one time was aneorexic untill she got into bodybuilding.now she has obtained an awesome physique.she is currently at only 8% bodyfat.i dont think she need any drugs but she has asked me.her diet is on key.she eats every two hours, takes in about 220 grams of protein a day and also takes creatine.she is ripped already.now she is interested in taking it to the next level.by the way her stats are 5-1 105 pounds 8%bodyfat.i was thinking of putting her on anavar at 5mg a day for 8 weeks and see how she reacts to it.do you think that is good for a first cycle.and does she need to raise her carbs, she only takes in between 50-90grams a day.
thanks for the help

she already takes xenedrine and soon ill give her some superclen when she starts the anavar.i really dont think she need to lose anymore weight her bodyfat is lower than mine lol.and im at like 10%.she is tring to get her legs a little bigger with some striations.so i thought the anavar would help with the hardness and strength.

diamonddiceclay said:
her diet sounds good-has she considered winstrol?how about t-3? or clen?

I'm sorry, but that is ridiculous... considering her current stats... she's 105lbs, 8% bf FEMALE and you're recommending t3 and clen??????? not to mention the fact that she used to be annorexic...

ripped - what are her goals, if she wants to add muscle and size she'll definately have to up her carbs some.... (AS or not)... anavar would be a good option for her, but i'd suggest adjusting the diet some first... it's not really healthy for her to stay at that bf on a regular basis, its a little low to maintain for a female... she should concentrate on putting on some muscle mass and then cutting up... whether she chooses to do this with AS is really up to her, but i'd get her on the boards to do her research so she'll know what to expect/look for in the form of gains and sides...

anavar is a great AS for females, winny is not always (some have great results, some get nothing but horrid sides, can't really say which one you'd be)... females tend have minimal sides on low-dose (5-10mg) anavar cycles...

but get her on here... she needs to know what she's putting in her body if she does intend to go that route

phem

thanks for the advice.she does have some muscle on her i think she looks great but she is never happy with herself.i will let her read the boards first.she wont listen when i tell her to up her carbs, she thinks she is fat and that 8% is not low for a woman.an average woman i think is like 23%.i will try to get her to post pic and you will think she has alreadty taken something.but some people there is no convincing.what will happen if she does not up her carbs while taken the anavar.soory for all the question but i will have her read this and other threads. thanks again

carbs are you're body (and brain's) main source of energy... if she wants the maximum gains she'll need to have the energy to lift as heavy as she can (on or off)... 8% bf should be what she should aim for around a show time (if that is her intentions)...

if she thinks she's fat at 8% then i'm afraid to say that she is still under the 'aneroxic' mentality and probably should stay away from AS or any other supplements (including fat burners)... she really needs to recognize that as a female at that bf, her body is very close to shutting down (and her menstral cycle must already be stopped if she is indeed that low)... it's not healthy for her to stay that low... i'd aim to maintain at 12-15% minimum... once she gets below that range for any prolonged peroid of time she's asking for trouble... if you want my honest advice i'd get her some help... she needs to see a doctor and get councilling... her problems are just manifesting themselves in a different way and this is no less dangerous than the anorexia... she's just using a different method of control now...

You should at least convince her that she needs to put on some size (muscle) (and to do that she'll probably put on fat...)... there's nothing wrong with that... she's proven that she knows how to get lean, and can do so when the time comes.. introduce her to the joys of 'bulking up' for winter....

yes, the healthy female average is around 20-25%

i totally agree with you and its not easy telling her to eat more.and for the menstruel cycle its not existing for the past three years and yes she went doc for it and they said the same thing you did.her bodyfat is too low.she need to gain weight

ripped103 said:
she already takes xenedrine and soon ill give her some superclen when she starts the anavar.i really dont think she need to lose anymore weight her bodyfat is lower than mine lol.and im at like 10%.she is tring to get her legs a little bigger with some striations.so i thought the anavar would help with the hardness and strength.

Interval sprint training is great for leg striations. I always had low body fat but my legs looked smooth no matter what. They really got cut when I started doing sprints and topical yohimbine (Yohimburn). I train legs heavy too. They look bigger than they really are because now the muscle shows through. Over the past year, my bf has stayed about 10% with no menstrual irregs. So at 8%, she probably doesn't need to get lower unless she's got a competition, just build some more muscle on her legs to show through.

Now I just read your other post saying she hasn't had a period in 3 years - NOT good at all to go this long. It is not necessary to menstruate each month, but 3 years is dangerous. The reasons too numerous to mention. There is really no set bf % that determines menstruation. It depends on lots of factors, such as stress, calories (and nutrients) consumed, etc. She needs to get her diet and hormones in line before worrying about leg striations. I am a former anorexic too, so I worry for her.

Your friend DOES not need to do T3. CLEN or WINNY!!!! I would not suggest she use anything to be real honest! She still is suffering from Anorexia if she is thinking the way you described...and putting AS in the mix is NOT a good idea at all...it could make matters worse. I would seriously get your friend into counseling like ASAP. 8% is extremely low BF%!! That is a level a woman could compete at. W/ her weight she still sounds rather small, not a lot of muscle mass.

She really should UP her carbs and start a massing building phase...it is not healthy to remain that low of bodyfat all year long..Not saying she needs to get fat..nothing over 15%...which is not fat by any means. Get your friend on these boards...It will help to educate her and she can see some real advice and experiences for herself. She really has a body image disorder and it can get nasty if your not careful. She does not need thermogenics, anavar or any type of drug at all!! Just a good solid diet and some good training..nothing else!

Top Bottom