Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kind of Off Topic

Temple

This is kind of off topic but I have been chuckling my ass off about it for two days now and have to share. I have an exboyfriend who never laid a hand on me because he knew my dad would kill him but beat the crap out of his first wife on a regular basis. I had heard that he had married again and everyone just chuckled when thay said it and I didn't know why until I ran into this guy and his new wife on Sat. This chick is at least 6'1" and weighs about 190 and she ain't fat, he is about 5'7" and weighs about 190 and it ain't muscle. She also does not look the least bit intimidated by him and I later heard that he tried to smack her once and he won't be doin' it again. Sometimes these guys get what they really deserve.

I have never figured out why a guy would WANT to beat up on his wife that he supposedly LOVES?!?!?:confused: Of course there are ladies out there that stick with this kind of person too, so I guess that I'll never understand life.....

At least HE GOT HIS!!! LOL :p

BE

:p :p :p :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :p :p :p

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAAA

If my husband EVER hit me JUST ONCE.....his ass would be out the door BIG TIME. He is 6 inches taller and outweighs me by about 50+ lbs, we have BOTH been lifting since we were kids (mid to late teens).

Violence should NEVER EVER be tolerated, whether it is male on female or vice versa - you heard me right: VICE VERSA!

I'd not be able to "take down" my hubby IF he ever hit me.

I can tell you this, the S.O.B. better not ever fall asleep at night cuz I'd fix his 'lil red wagon while he slept!

Top Bottom