Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ketosis eating jus chicken for a few weeks 2 burn fatt

jaygoodyyo

how much waight will i expect to loose if i get my body in the state of ketosis

ano how fast will i loose it i want to loose about 2 stone how long will this take

thats far to broad of a question. hit the fasted cardio and refeed once in a while or you will lose to much muscle.

Yeah you are gonna need ALOT of protein at that rate if not getting in fats. Pretty unhealthy overall. Make sure you do sLow cardio as well in that fasted state.

oh i didnt realize you are planning to eat nothing but chicken. thats a bad idea. eat a small handful of nuts with every meal and a small portion of broccoli or spinach with at least every other meal and at least 4 total meals per day.

What's ur specs? Ketosis is a lil extreme... You just gettin back into working out?
Anyways you prolly loose ten pounds In a month... 5lbs water 2.5lbsfat 2.5lbsmuscle
I just made that up but somthing like that

yerhhh i lost my mum and hadnt been the gym 4 about 6munths im jus getting back into itt in so much pain ryt now haha

ive lost w8 from when i stopped training but gained loads off fattt an gone really badly outa shape i wanna do sort of a fast thing to ripp off this fatt an have been reading about ketosis i didnt think on ketosis i would loose muscle with me jus eating chicken/protien

ive never been really big or nothink but i was in much better shape than i am now and want tha back then i can start wanting to gain muscle for now i want this fat gone its driving me madddd

That's it just chicken? No carbs or fat? Don't do that bro...
Like I said that's a lil extreme those kind of diets are for when your already pretty lean and trying to get shredded... An even then jus chicken only is a bad idea... You didn't gain the fat in a few weeks and your not going to loose it either... If you do try and get into ketosis at least study up on it a lil more.. The ultimate diet 2.0 might have some good info for you

What brought you to this plan if you don't mind me asking? No offense but this isn't very smart. You first you need to fully understand wht ketosis is your body is consuming muscle from lack of nourishment to sustain itself, its not a diet. Your mindset seems to be in overload you need to get yourself in the gym awhile to find your rythm. The weight will come off with a Healthy diet and training.

Peace, Forged

Top Bottom