Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keeping 10lbs of muscle after cycles wit proper nutrition, training and PCT?

dave p

There is this guy on YouTube that states that all of your gains archived thru Steroids will all go away after the cycle is finished.
He is referring to very large bodybuilders, I am not a bodybuilder I don’t want to be that size all I want to do is gain 10lbs to 20lbs of muscle. I agree he is right for extremely large body builders I only want to gain some size and keep it, my question is can I keep 10lbs of muscle after a series of cycles with proper nutrition, training and PCT?

He is incorrect. You can keep 90% of the gains you made on a steroid cycle if you run a proper PCT and train/eat with the same intensity off cycle that you did on cycle.

The reason most people don't keep the majority of the gains they made on a steroid cycle is because they cut corners when it comes to their PCT and stop training/eating properly off cycle.

In this video, I explain how to properly run a PCT -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-how-run-proper-pct-46615.html

The perfect PCT article explains what dosages to use: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

• Clomid and Nolvadex increase levels of LH and FSH in the body, which increase free testosterone levels.
• An aromatize inhibitor will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent side effects like gynocemastia and water retention.
• A natural testosterone booster (like HCGenerate ES) will signal the leydig cells in the testicles to restart testosterone production.
• A liver/organ detox supplement (like N2guard) will help cleanse the liver and kidney, regulate blood pressure and balance cholesterol levels.
• Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
• Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.

there is no black and white answer to this question

i have seen guys yo-yo and spin their wheels who use steroids. they will blow up on gear, then lose it all when they come off. simply they ran no pct and they stopped lifting and eating right after their 'cycle'

this isn't something where you can run steroids for 10 weeks and that is it.. it takes consistency!

A lot of it is staying strong mentally as well. I have seen too many guys go into PCT and just lose the drive. They slack off on their training and diet. This will cause massive loss of gains.

No you won't lose all of it, if he lost all of it then he's not doing it right. Why are people choosing to cycle if you lose all of it? Learn your body and how it responds to test some pct dosages are determined by how the user rebounds. This is sometimes depends on your age, how long you ran, etc. As mentioned above with a proper pct which should pharma only in my opinion and eating you can keep a good bit. Vascularity,seperation and hardness may be loss but you can have a successful cycle. Now days people comment on my size when I'm off too, only I know I'm off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Top Bottom