Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katana Log

Apparently my strength hasnt been affected from feeling shitty. I use to be terrible at pullup/chins, still am but here is my progress, before I switched to crossfit and began using katana I would do 5 sets of 5 pull ups on the assisted machine with 75lbs assist. Now I am doing a crossfit routine that will be 30 pull ups followed by 20 dips, as many reps as possible in 8 minutes with the same assist. That happened this morning followed up with another crossfit session of thrusters 21-15-9 and 30 v ups in between. then cardio after I pull myself up off the ground

thats great man! katana sounds amazing and I plan to start mine in March>

You boys know i will log mine to!!

until then getting prepping up for the cycle to be at my PEAK

Apparently my strength hasnt been affected from feeling shitty. I use to be terrible at pullup/chins, still am but here is my progress, before I switched to crossfit and began using katana I would do 5 sets of 5 pull ups on the assisted machine with 75lbs assist. Now I am doing a crossfit routine that will be 30 pull ups followed by 20 dips, as many reps as possible in 8 minutes with the same assist. That happened this morning followed up with another crossfit session of thrusters 21-15-9 and 30 v ups in between. then cardio after I pull myself up off the ground

wow sounds like this stuff is working wonders for you especially this time of year these kinda of results are good to hear

Well thats it thats all,I think Im going to miss this stuff.It was such a great run even though it was only 4 weeks. I came in at 205.5 this morning, started this cycle at 212. Definite improvement, still have a long way to go but this helped me smash through a plateau and drop some fat.

thanks to all the guys at Mr Supps for letting me give this a whirl. once I do my pct and have a break Im getting more and running 4 tabs a day.

Top Bottom