Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katana Log

Just hope I can keep it up,my cycle ends just after christmas so I need to keep on track and still find a way to train with all the madness going on around me. plus Im a paid on call firefighter and work a full time job and if we get a bad winter I usually put in 100 hour work weeks between the two jobs. luckily a crossfit workout takes 30 minutes tops

Sometimes life happens, trust me I know. But as long as you stay focused and continue to make progress, you will still get there even if it takes just a bit longer.

Another killer workout yesterday ,I was torn between two workout of the days routines so I did one then laid on the floor for five minutes then did another and followed it up with 45 mins of cardio. Im still blown away by the workouts Im having and how good I feel after.

fyi the workouts yesterday were

25rep db bench 30lbs
250m rowing machine sprints
no rest inbetween exercises 6 evolutions

the second workout was 95lb sumo deadlifts high pulls 20 reps
db bear crawls 20lb db's 20m crawls
again no rest inbetween and as many reps as possible in ten minutes.

then cardio was treadmill 3.5mph 8% incline for 45 mins.

Even with your hectic work schedule that katana is keeping you going strong. Keep killing it.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

it was short lived,Im back to sleeping like crap and just worn out, I get the feeling my body is fighting off some sort of illness. everyone around me has been sick and Ive been emotionally exhausted from certain things happening recently. I have about a week left though and I refuse to let whatever is going on beat me. I feel great, think I look better in the mirror and will not let failure be an option.

this was last thur http://i46.tinypic.com/14nmtj8.jpg
I think there is less abdo fat for sure.

Top Bottom