Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katana Log

Oak u doing anything to combat the lethargy?
What about back pumps on it... esp during ur xfit workout?

The lethargy has gone away it seems,staying super hydrated helps,Im talking 2 gallons a day and still feeling thirsty. I get that way with clen for the first week as well so maybe new stims just mess with me a bit. caffiene got me through it but I am glad its over,I really felt spacey.

as for back pumps,I havent had anything that wasnt tolerable. I ran dbol way back in the day like 7 years ago on a few cycles and I remember those painful back pumps. this hasnt produced that at all. neither did the epi I ran before this.

It certainly does,so far Ive lost three pounds, down to 209 and feel great. back at it today after a pretty busy weekend ,I ate good food just didnt eat enough thats for sure.

Just hope I can keep it up,my cycle ends just after christmas so I need to keep on track and still find a way to train with all the madness going on around me. plus Im a paid on call firefighter and work a full time job and if we get a bad winter I usually put in 100 hour work weeks between the two jobs. luckily a crossfit workout takes 30 minutes tops

Top Bottom