Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katana Log

theoak01

Got my Katana today in the mail,thanks to the MR Supps crew for picking me to try this stuff out.

Here is my background, 28, 5'7 weighed in at 212 this morning,bodyfat mid 20's. Im got back into the gym January this year after a 5 year lay off. started the year 240lbs and about 35% bodyfat, just felt gross,was dragging ass at work ,and being a firefighter that isnt acceptable. So I got back on track and have done pretty good at losing weight and adding alot of muscle back this year so far. Ideally I want to be around 15% bodyfat and 195ish. Goals on this are to maintain muscle mass and drop bodyfat.

Diet will be between 25-2800cals a day
Training is up in the air with what I intend to do, I have been training with this split(cardio 5 days a week moderate intensity 40mins)
day1 chest,shoulders,tri's
day2 back bi's abs
day3 legs
day4 repeat day 1
day5 repeat day2
day6 repeat day3
day7 rest

this hasnt been giving the results I am looking for so I am thinking of incoprorating some crossfit style workouts in, sled drags,more functional stuff to firefighting. I will be consistent with whatever I end up doing.

Im just running two a day one when I wake up and one mid afternoon so Im not up all night from the caffiene.

here are a few pics,they are about two weeks old but give an idea of my starting point. I know im way higher in bodyfat than I want to be,but its a hell of alot better than eleven months ago.

http://i48.tinypic.com/33yqfxs.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/ayr13n.jpg

Great job bro!!!

I don't wanna rain on ur parade bro but your far from ready IMO to be running pro hormones this one could work against you. Sounds like you need to get diet str8 first trust me its best. I hope you don't think katana is gonna make you loose weight.

Im certainly in shit shape,I get that,5 years ago I wasnt and ive ran a few cycles back in the day. I feel my diet is good now but for five years it was not. my intentions are lose fat while holding on to muscle, so far this year I have, I cant afford to lose any muscle with the type of work I do.

today is day three. Ive been adjusting to feeling like a spaceman from all the caffiene,Ive actually been feeling similar sides to clen,lethargic,hot flashes, thirsty as heck. today I tried taking both caps in the am,maybe that will help,who knows. Today is a rest day just cardio and I did crossfit yesterday.

Day 4. cardio endurance is through the roof,I had to make myself stop at an hour and a half. felt like I had just got started but I knew better so I shut it down.

libido is pretty crazy,its all I can think about,but I did just finish epi before this so perhaps that is still at play

lethargy is pretty strong. I feel like total crap until I force myself to the gym. then I transform into some animal.its messed up but I love it.

Im thirsty as hell, drinking 5 litres easy not including what I drink during a workout.

lots of sweating and hot flashes for sure. The sides are all tolerable,similar to how I feel on clen. Im gonna hammer through it and hope for some decent results. started at 212,was 210 today,likely water weight.

Not taking N2guard, Im taking milk thistle and I feel that is sufficient.

Finally the sides have backed off and I feel normal again, still sweating like crazy,waking up soaked and I keep my house about 70 degrees. My endurance is through the roof, I did the crossfit workout from hell today,It was a very intense ten minutes but man I am loving it. Thirst is pretty bad all of the time,Im waking up through the night a few times and over the course of the night I drink about a litre.

so far so good

I agree with the rev that maybe you should've been leaner before starting. But what's done is done and I know the katana v3 is gonna give you great results with a solid diet. I would run n2guard to be safe. Milk thistle doesn't give you the full coverage that n2guard provides. It's better safe then sorry IMO.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Top Bottom