Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just had my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday..

Ya I had mine out earlier in the year. They stuck me with the IV and like I remembered the drilling etc and couldn't feel anything. Went in and out of conciousness. But I got percosets and didn't have that much pain but OOHHH the blood. I bled like crazy. I sat on the toilet to take a piss when I got home and blood started to gush from my nose. Blood all over my pillow that night too.

Anyway....as far as food goes I basically lived off protein shakes. The pits went away after about a month so food stops getting stuck there. Be sure to rinse your mouth with saltwater after meals.

i am eating solid foods now and the bleeding isn't bad at all. i just rinse my mouth out with saltwater after i eat and its all good

i still cant lift for another week. fuck it i think i'll go a week and a half and start on monday

man, i stopped bleeding after 45 min, and didnt bleend unless i direcrly hit the area or in lax a few times when i got hit in the head or hit others. I was lifting a week later too.

OMG...hate to say it (I know I'll get flamed for this one) but damn, you guys are a bunch of babies!!:bawling:

:D

I had my wisdom teeth pulled while I was awake. No big deal! I think the dentist just had me take regular OTC stuff. I didn't really even need it. I ate spaghetti and garlic bread that night...back to regular food the next day.

Maybe I'm an anomaly or something...:confused:

Top Bottom