Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just had my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday..

hahaha i dont see what all the hype is about it. i should sell mine or something

I got mine taken out by a military dentist. Talk about some heartless bastards. I was awake for it and they sure didn't dope me up as much as I would have liked.

jeremys said:
hahaha i dont see what all the hype is about it. i should sell mine or something

Some people here at work, tell me it knocks them clean out.

Apparently, it is very person specific.

Joker

jeremys said:
interesting...

is there a correlation w/ body size?

Not that I've seen. Some people are just more sensitive to certain drugs than others.

I build up a tolerance to most every drug, especially pain killers, very quickly. When I first got my percoset, just one was doing fine. After about 3 or 4 days, it took up to 3-4 to get the same amount of relief.

Joker

thats strange

a little update..its hard to eat w/ stitches and holes in your mouth

had mine out in february of this year. i woke up while they were stitiching me, no pain relief had worn off. I had full treatment to, gas, iv, and local. withen 45 min after the final stitch i was no longer bleeding, and the percs had kicked in. I htink it was about 2 days before i ate solids again, and that was warm mashed potatoes, eggs, etc. i was lifting light by friday ( out monday ) and practicing for lax sunday, 6 days after.

my doc is one of the best though...

i've had the worst headache for about 18 hours now. no amount of meds/ice/rest will get rid of it

it feels like i've been shot in the face 5 times

Top Bottom