Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just had my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday..

J

jeremys

at first when they took my blood pressure it was 150/120 or something like that because i was nervous. 3 mins later it was 130/120 so i gues i dont have BP probems

anyway..the docs came in, stuck the IV in my arm and mentioned something about my lifting shirt. i must've passed out then because i dont remember anything.

woke up with the nurse putting new gauze pads in my mouth and TRYING to get me into a wheelchair. i almost fell because she said i couldn't walk and i wanted to show her up. there was no way in hell i could walk until about an hour later

so i get home and pop some vikoden (which dont seem to do shit but numbs it a little) and i've been icing..constantly.

i've constantly been trying to eat but if its small, it gets stuck in the wholes. so at the moment i eat orange juice, gatorade, applesauce, some soups, and liquid ice cream

doc says not to lift for 2 weeks either...

felt better today compared to yesterday. the stitches are annoying. cant wait for them to fall out

no, its below average. and that was my 2nd reading when i was still nervous

dzulboy said:
u think 130/120 is good dude thats horrible

mines 120/80

anyways, i had my wisdom teeth pulled, and i got dry socket. it was over the weekend, so i had to wait 3 days to get my mouth repacked.

it HURT < HURT . every tiime i drank, it felt like acid in my face

Vicodin didn't do shit for me when I had all of mine pulled.
If you are still having pain, INSIST on Percoset. You will feel MUCH better.....Seriously.:)

Joker

the pain isnt bad at all if i ice every once in a couple hours

it just sems that vikoden does fuck all. i can tolerate people's shit more, thats it

I got mine out about 6 months ago....really sucked cuz none of the drugs I had were strong enough. Very glad I never have to do that again.

On the bright side though...I'm pretty sure I reached 2nd base with the nurse as she tried to help me outisde.

jeremys said:
the pain isnt bad at all if i ice every once in a couple hours

it just sems that vikoden does fuck all. i can tolerate people's shit more, thats it

Ibruprofen did more for me than vicodin. Vicodin sucks.

Honestly, if you need someting for pain, ask them for Percoset.:)

Joker

nah im fine w/o percocet

like you just mentioned, ibuprofen seems to work best. i alternate every 4 hrs between that and vike

jeremys said:
nah im fine w/o percocet

like you just mentioned, ibuprofen seems to work best. i alternate every 4 hrs between that and vike

That's good.:)

When I smashed my toe, they prescribed vicodin for it, and the only way I could get any relief from it was to take 5 at a time. That worked for about 2 hours.

Joker

Top Bottom