Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just had bloodwork done - RESULTS NOT GOOD!

jlh98765

I had labs done yesterday and everything was normal except my cholesterol and liver values. Not only were they not good, they are horrible.

Cholesterol

Total cholesterol = 305, Less than 200 is normal
HDL (good cholesterol) = 22, Greater than 40 is normal
LDL (bad cholesterol) = 259, Less than 100 is normal

Liver

SGLT = 80 15-41 is normal

I had bloodwork done a couple years ago for a life insurance policy and everything was normal. The only thing that has changed since then is AAS use. I followed the same basic macronutrient diet and same basic workout. I do not have a history of high cholesterol in my family. The diet I've been following since this cycle is a basic zone type diet. It works best for me for my body type. Too many carbs and I gain fat. Too little and I don't gain muscle. Diet is pretty void of saturated fats and trans fats. And I take loads of omega 3's.

Anyway, I've been on a pretty extended cycle of Tren and Test. Weekly dosages are about 400mgs of Tren and 250mgs of Test. I've been on cycle for about 4 months.

I didn't start this thread for others to judge my cycle or my dosages or my length of cycle. This is to potentially help those who have not thought of getting your blood work checked to maybe give it a second thought, or maybe a very serious thought. Obviously a pretty common side effect of AAS use is enhanced LDL and decreased HDL and elevated liver enzymes. I'm a fairly educated person with a background and a bachelors degree in exercise physiology with some post-grad studies also. But I did not think my blood work would be this bad.

My best friend is an ER doctor and I went over my bloodwork with him and he is aware of my cycle and use. We think the best plan to try to get things back to normal ASAP is to come off cycle immediately. Start taking some niacin. (Some may say it won't help, others will say it will. But my friend has seen it help to convert some LDL to HDL. Either way it won't hurt.) Eat clean and cut out saturated and trans fats. Load up on omega 3's. Take plenty of vitamins and antioxidants and get bloodwork done every few weeks to see how things are going. But the main thing to get back to normal is to come off cycle.

I'm pretty rattled, shocked, and humbled by my bloodwork. I just wanted to share this experience with you guys so maybe if you haven't had bloodwork done you may want to do so. And I would suspect most have not. My main concern is I hope I have not done any permanent damage. I suspect I have not as far as any plaque build-up, but that's hard to predict.

Most of the threads here that talk about side effects deal with gyno or acne or hairloss. While those are side effects nobody wants, they won't lessen your life span like heart disease will if you have poor cholesterol levels. Just something to think about.

JLH

jlh98765 said:
I had labs done yesterday and everything was normal except my cholesterol and liver values. Not only were they not good, they are horrible.

Cholesterol

Total cholesterol = 305, Less than 200 is normal
HDL (good cholesterol) = 22, Greater than 40 is normal
LDL (bad cholesterol) = 259, Less than 100 is normal

Liver

SGLT = 80 15-41 is normal

I had bloodwork done a couple years ago for a life insurance policy and everything was normal. The only thing that has changed since then is AAS use. I followed the same basic macronutrient diet and same basic workout. I do not have a history of high cholesterol in my family. The diet I've been following since this cycle is a basic zone type diet. It works best for me for my body type. Too many carbs and I gain fat. Too little and I don't gain muscle. Diet is pretty void of saturated fats and trans fats. And I take loads of omega 3's.

Anyway, I've been on a pretty extended cycle of Tren and Test. Weekly dosages are about 400mgs of Tren and 250mgs of Test. I've been on cycle for about 4 months.

I didn't start this thread for others to judge my cycle or my dosages or my length of cycle. This is to potentially help those who have not thought of getting your blood work checked to maybe give it a second thought, or maybe a very serious thought. Obviously a pretty common side effect of AAS use is enhanced LDL and decreased HDL and elevated liver enzymes. I'm a fairly educated person with a background and a bachelors degree in exercise physiology with some post-grad studies also. But I did not think my blood work would be this bad.

My best friend is an ER doctor and I went over my bloodwork with him and he is aware of my cycle and use. We think the best plan to try to get things back to normal ASAP is to come off cycle immediately. Start taking some niacin. (Some may say it won't help, others will say it will. But my friend has seen it help to convert some LDL to HDL. Either way it won't hurt.) Eat clean and cut out saturated and trans fats. Load up on omega 3's. Take plenty of vitamins and antioxidants and get bloodwork done every few weeks to see how things are going. But the main thing to get back to normal is to come off cycle.

I'm pretty rattled, shocked, and humbled by my bloodwork. I just wanted to share this experience with you guys so maybe if you haven't had bloodwork done you may want to do so. And I would suspect most have not. My main concern is I hope I have not done any permanent damage. I suspect I have not as far as any plaque build-up, but that's hard to predict.

Most of the threads here that talk about side effects deal with gyno or acne or hairloss. While those are side effects nobody wants, they won't lessen your life span like heart disease will if you have poor cholesterol levels. Just something to think about.

JLH

Dood i feel for ya i been on since nov mostly test i used 2 different orals during this time dbol and winny and when i had my blood work just done after being off orals for 3 weeks mine is lil worse than yours except for liver mine looks like this

Total cholesterol = 296, Less than 200 is normal
HDL (good cholesterol) = 14, Greater than 40 is normal
LDL (bad cholesterol) = 269, Less than 130 is normal

Liver

SGLT = 56 15-41 is normal

I am only on test and deca right now but a whole lotta test 1200 a week to be exact and 300mg deca i plan to come off totaly in mid or end of aug after that i am hoping things will stablise i am jumping on some statin drug right now prolly zorcor or some crap i am not totaly nutz over it because i am sure it will all go back to normal after being off so dont get so crazy just 1 of the reasons i think cycling is better than being on all the time give the body time to rest and recover and get back to normal this is the longest i ever been on and i wont stay on this long again.

7.89 mmol/L cholesterol

0.57 mmol/L HDL

6.7 mmol/L LDL

No, that is not ideal. That is very high especially as I am assuming you are either 20 or 30 something.

I had a cholesterol that high though, and I got it down to normal values so it is possible.

The last time I had my bloods done, my HDL was freaking awesome. It will take three months before you see any changes in the levels though.

Good luck and thanks for sharing that.

Nelson Montana said:
Here's a better idea: Instead of having blood work done, don't do tren for 4 months.

thats what i was thinkin, you prolly got shredded but damn look what it cost you

Nelson Montana said:
Here's a better idea: Instead of having blood work done, don't do tren for 4 months.

exactly what i was thinking... why are you getting blood work done while on? you know its going to be out of wack??? Do you're pct and time off and before your ready for your next cycle get blood work done to see if things have stabalized and your ready for a new cycle?

Like the man said, he didn't post this info to get slammed for his cycle. I'm sure he's smart enuf to realize he f***ed up. Especially in light of recent events, maybe it will help some others to realize that trading in your health for the sake of vanity isn't worth it. Thanks for posting your info. bro.

nice work running tren for 4 months dumb ass

Top Bottom