Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to get bloodwork on this cycle?

Zerosudek

I’m curious what is the best way to get blood work done on the cycle that I’m on
deca, testosterone and trenbolone
I’m four weeks into it and I’m getting some really weird side effects. Having trouble sleeping and dealing with a lot of issues with my heart rate going up
which bloods should I request to get from my doctor/?

I’m curious what is the best way to get blood work done on the cycle that I’m on
I’m four weeks into it and I’m getting some really weird side effects. Having trouble sleeping and dealing with a lot of issues with my heart rate going up
go get bloods for hormones from an approved place like letsgetchecked

Your on tren dude! What did you expect? These are all pretty typical side effects of it. How much are you taking? Is this your first time using it?
What does your blood pressure look like?
@stevesmi has you covered with bloodwork

have you done any research whatsoever??? you know what, if i was you, i would stop this cycle right now.. you have no clue what you are doing or getting yourself into.. im not being condescending whatsoever.. you really really need to just stop before you seriously hurt yourself

Go to letsgetchecked.com and use Dylan's code Gemelli30

He has this posted and in his videos

you should be getting blood work done otherwise you're risking major problems

Top Bottom