Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got out of Jail...for now

scout420

Whats up fellas if you've been here for a while you know about my legal problems.Well i just got bailed out of jail after a month for 25,000 dollars (agervated assault). Tommorrow Iplan on trying to get back in my routine of supplements and working out while i await trail.Im mad stressed so I dont feel like doing shit but i know I have too.Well it's ood to be back to the bord.And for you guys that are going to bitch about me posting this here relax your selves.Almost all the fellas I help and that give me advice etc are on this board and thats why I posted this here.Againg it's good to be back..

oh my bad fellas my screen kept going blank when i put the thread in i was not aware it went threw the firs couple of times

scout420 said:
oh my bad fellas my screen kept going blank when i put the thread in i was not aware it went threw the firs couple of times

Moron! Go tell your bullshit stories somewhere else. Your story is so full of holes it looks like swiss cheese.

ahaha scout you got the same signature as me.... you sound crazy like me too lol i have assult charges pending at the moment

Top Bottom