Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just began my first Clen cycle....

jcrewgirl said:
Thanks for posting your expierence with Clen. Loved the part about your love/hate relationship with Clen!
Oh and Sassy, if you don't mind, what exactly does your own ECA Stack consist of?

I built it years ago from Ephedra, NoDoze & aspirin - I dont' recall the ratios of each. I was prepping for a show and got a little carried away w/ it and started dosing it really fucking hi. Between the overtraining and that stuff I think I completely burned out my adrenals which led to what I might call a metabolic shutdown. I was exhausted all the time, gained weight / couldn't lose weight, was an emotional wreck and rarely made it thru a training session w/o at least one complete breakdown into tears.

I cycle my thermos now between t-rex & cardio breeze and I don't load them.

I don't look to thermos for more than just a kick in the pants for energy or a little bit of a buzz. I don't load them and I don't expect any fat burning stuff out of them - anything I might happen to get from them is great but I focus on keeping my diet 1000% tight and hitting my cardio if I want specific results. I have no question that my trainign is balls to the wall because it always is. Cardio is somethign I don't enjoy so that's where I have to work extra hard to make sure I get it in.

Thanks again for all of the advice and suggestions!
I just found out that I have to travel to LA for work next week and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for how to bring my liquid clen to travel with? I was thinking maybe one of those little plastic shampoo bottles specifically for travel??

Just out of curiosity can anybody tell me what is wrong with this diet?
"My diet isn't as good as it should be, meaning I don't think I eat enough calories. I usually eat grapes, apples, plums and other fruits all morning long, instead of one big breakfast. I'll usually have a salad or veggie burger for lunch. A granola bar or pretzels as a snack. And dinner is usually a ton of veggies- edamame, carrots, broccoli and so on with fish. I basically just try to eat mostly fruits and veggies. ":)

I have my gf on a nice diet where she lost 15lbs and counting. She is 5'4" about 140 right now but her boobs must weigh like 20lbs lol so I have to take that in consideration too!

Nutrition:

Medium to low carbs 100-150g(mostly rice and sweet pataoes) on average, some fat( nuts) and 100-120gr(steak, chicken, yogurt, fish, eggs) of protein a day. This is just a snap shot of her diet-some days she will play with the carbs where she keeps it under 100g.
No weights yet, she wants to loose more fat then I will start a weight program.
She does some occasional lifting at work so I'm letting it go for now.
Exercise:

2 nights a week 40min walk
2 days a week 30-40min cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, before the cardio she takes one of those over the counter Xenedrine or similar(not too sure of the name).

No need for clen in my opinion, and your diet is horible and the problem!
You lucky to eat 30g of protein a day! I will bet you thats the reason you stopped losing weight is because of the low caloric intake. When my gf stopped losing weight and was stuck I told her to go eat pasta for 2-3 days to replenish her liver with glycogen. Then she started losing weight again a week later. Diet is 95% of the game the rest is cha-cha stuff.
Sorry for being so direct with you, but if you fix your diet you will see results without clen.

I'm not an drug free advocate, far from it but from my experience it's a waste of time to do clen and when you are off of it you in the same boat!
I hope this help

Varga said:
No need for clen in my opinion, and your diet is horible and the problem!
You lucky to eat 30g of protein a day! I will bet you thats the reason you stopped losing weight is because of the low caloric intake............
Sorry for being so direct with you, but if you fix your diet you will see results without clen.

DING DING DING

Thank you for your advice and I'm sure you are completely correct. Usually on the weekends, I'll eat a slice or two of pizza or french fries with a chicken wrap, not too mention the drinking..... so its not like my daily diet is always ALWAYS under the caloric limit I need.
I appreciate your input! Just to update, I ran clen for 2 weeks- liquid clen but the results were DEFINITELY not what I had anticipated. Although the side effects on the first 2 or 3 days were worse than I expected, they dwindled soon enough. Now on week 2 or my off week and I'm on the ECA stack. I'm unsure if I want to run clen again at the end of this week. I'm thinking that my liquid clen (AG) isnt as strong/authentic as the pill form or another kind. My diet was clean, as was my cardio.
Any advice, as always, is much appreciated!

:wavey:
I don't know much about clen...I took 2 weeks and i was worse than an insane parrot!!!
BUT I am intriguided with your 10% BF...would you post a picture?
Everyone here LUVS pictures!!!
Thanks!

florencia said:
:wavey:
I don't know much about clen...I took 2 weeks and i was worse than an insane parrot!!!
BUT I am intriguided with your 10% BF...would you post a picture?
Everyone here LUVS pictures!!!
Thanks!

what ^she said!!

No offense but with your diet I have my doubts that you are at 10% just for a refrence point this is what 10% looks like

P1011807.jpg

How was your bodyfat measured? Most methods have a +-5

jcrewgirl said:
Thanks so much for all of the suggestions! For anyone that has done both the ECA stack and Clen, which do you personally prefer? Just wondering what everyone's personal preference is.
Also, does everyone mostly stack their own ECA or buy it bottled already?
Not to sound stupid....what does ECA stand for? :p

Top Bottom