Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Juliette Bergman Wins Ms. Olympia!

NY Muscle

SHE HASNT COMPETED SINCE 1989 AND GOT 15TH, NOT EVEN IN THE OLYMPIA LOL

CAN SOMEOME SAY FIXED?
SHES LIKE 43 YRS OLD AND AND IFBB JUDGE..HMM...COUGH FIXED COUGH.

LOL

I didnt think she looked to good......... I am a Vickie Gates fan......her arms are awesome....... Valentina didnt seem to do too good either.

she looks like a MULE, now we have to see her ugly face plastered allover flex and muscle and fitness for the next 12 months lol oh yay!! lol not

YEAH SHE COMPETED, she got 2nd in the lt weigth class, juliette got 1st, valentina got 4th in the heavy, iris kyle got 1st, this year there is only one winner and the light weight, juliette beat out iris.

andrulla had on tons of makeup and lots of lips stick and her hair was done up....i think she actually thinks shes a female LOL.

I saw some pics...of the top girls...I thought Vicki Gates looked best by far!! I was not impressed at all by the girl that won...she was awfully soft looking..not Olympia winning material. But that is bodybuilding and judging for you.

NYmuscle.... lots of "LOL" s in ur posts! u must be a happy man. i know... its b/c u follow me around isnt it!??!

i missed the whole event! i was in space for the past three days and i thought it was 2 days ago. im wayyyy behind here:( thanks for all the info though! :)

Top Bottom