Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jenscats Road to Recovery Log

treilin said:
I thought you were going to say you saw the light at the end of the tunnel and was looking at switching careers to being a greeter at Walmart. Afterall they have those carts you could sit in and ride around in :)

Actually I was thinking of applying there.... :verygood:

After surgery tho.....

Tuesday March 7th

Weight: 141.8

**Thinking of my girlfriend who's under the knife as we speak getting her knee repaired.....

8:45am
1 Travel Mug of Decaf Coffee + 3 packets of Splenda + 2 tblsp FF Coffeemate

9:25am
Omelette: 6 raw egg whites + 1 tblsp. shredded cheese + some leftover Mexican takeout peppers/onions/mushrooms

Topped off coffee + 1 packet Splenda + 1 tblsp. FF Coffeemate
(didn't finish it tho)

9:40am
1 Trex + 2 Sesamax

**I hope the Trex kicks in soon.....another day of being exhausted....

Last edited:
Surgery Update:

Just heard from Axe's office: He does surgery every other Tuesday, so he had 3/21 or 4/4 available.....I chose 4/4 @ 7:30am... :bawling:

The reason I chose the later date is because 1) The Bear Mountain Mogul Challenge is 4/1 - BIG Party which I want to go to and 2) I need to complete 10 PT sessions + a hop/strength test + a 2nd Motion Analysis test prior to surgery and having surgery 3/21 just seems to soon to be able to squeeze all that in. Number 2 is the main reason. I probably could squeeze it all in but it just seems unnecessary.....

Soooooooooo - any athletes here want to donate a tendon/ligament for a good cause?? :evil:

jenscats5 said:
Tuesday March 7th

Weight: 141.8

**Thinking of my girlfriend who's under the knife as we speak getting her knee repaired.....

8:45am
1 Travel Mug of Decaf Coffee + 3 packets of Splenda + 2 tblsp FF Coffeemate

9:25am
Omelette: 6 raw egg whites + 1 tblsp. shredded cheese + some leftover Mexican takeout peppers/onions/mushrooms

Topped off coffee + 1 packet Splenda + 1 tblsp. FF Coffeemate
(didn't finish it tho)

9:40am
1 Trex + 2 Sesamax

**I hope the Trex kicks in soon.....another day of being exhausted....

11:40am
Shower, exfoliate.........applied YES

11:55am
1 Tblsp. ANPB

2 Levorex

12:05pm - Drove to gym
Chest & Tris
Incline DB Press: Warmup - 30lb DBs - 2x10; 40lb DBs - 1x8; 35lb DBs - 1x8, 1x7
Lying Tricep Extensions: 20lb DBs - 3x6*
*each arm
Cable Crossovers: 40lbs Each Side - 1x12; 50lbs Each Side - 2x10
Cable Pressdowns w/Straight Bar: 90lbs - 1x10; 100lbs - 2x10
Pec Deck: 60lbs - 1x10; 70lbs - 2x10

Stationary Bike - 30 mins
(Shhhhhh!! Don't tell my PT!!)

1:45pm
2 Glucorell

2:00pm
Takeout Sushi
(4 pieces each Salmon, Whitefish, Tuna with rice & wrapped in seaweed + soy sauce + some spicy sauce stuff)
Seaweed Salad

2 Hershey's Kisses

2:45pm
2 Sesamax

~ 3:30pm
2 Tums EX

4:00pm
1 B-Complex, 1 Vit E & 1 Multi

4:15pm
1 Caff. Free Diet Pepsi
(needless to say, well, the Trex kicked in.....Whooooo!!!)

~ 5:30pm
12 grilled asparagus spears
1 chicken breast pounded flat & stuffed (in a roll) with spinach & RF Feta

2 caramel filled Hershey's Kisses

2 Sesamax

**Drank 1 gallon of water today

**Hubby wouldn't leave me alone till I made martinis.....so drank 2 Cosmos :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Girl any time you want a massage you let me know!
If you were closer I'd already been over there helping you out :)

treilin said:
Girl any time you want a massage you let me know!
If you were closer I'd already been over there helping you out :)

Wish you did live closer!! Cuz I'd be waiting for you when you got home from work!!

I seriously should make an appt..........

jenscats5 said:
Wish you did live closer!! Cuz I'd be waiting for you when you got home from work!!

I seriously should make an appt..........
You should! Your using your body in a totally different way and I'm sure you have pain in areas that you didn't before because you are relying on other muscle groups. Then after surgery after the inflammation subsides it can help to realign the scar tissue and help decrease the visibility of a scar in the area. Plus of course help with circulation through the area!
Not only that emotionally I'm sure you need a break!

treilin said:
You should! Your using your body in a totally different way and I'm sure you have pain in areas that you didn't before because you are relying on other muscle groups. Then after surgery after the inflammation subsides it can help to realign the scar tissue and help decrease the visibility of a scar in the area. Plus of course help with circulation through the area!
Not only that emotionally I'm sure you need a break!

And we even have a student clinic nearby (I'm sure your school does this) where the massages are only $25 and hour!! Yay!

jenscats5 said:
And we even have a student clinic nearby (I'm sure your school does this) where the massages are only $25 and hour!! Yay!
Heck yeah! That's where I worked while I was in school!
Some students are better then others. Especially depending on where they are at in their program.

Top Bottom