Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jcm's road to the 2013 npc Southern Classic!

Sorry guys. I know I have been out a while. The job has gotten really crazy here lately. We have just opened a new store and I am bouncing back and forth between the two. Iits been more mentally exhausting than anything. I have still been making the gym but the motivation has dropped a bit. I am trying to get things in order with the stores and regain all my motivation back. Thanks for checking in guys! Its much appreciated. Hopefully I will be back to regular updates soon!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Sorry guys. I know I have been out a while. The job has gotten really crazy here lately. We have just opened a new store and I am bouncing back and forth between the two. Iits been more mentally exhausting than anything. I have still been making the gym but the motivation has dropped a bit. I am trying to get things in order with the stores and regain all my motivation back. Thanks for checking in guys! Its much appreciated. Hopefully I will be back to regular updates soon!

Pffffft whatever.....this guy is always full of excuses......do you even work out?

Lol........glad to see all is well bro!

Pffffft whatever.....this guy is always full of excuses......do you even work out?

Lol........glad to see all is well bro!

Tell me about it man. All of this self pitty and excuses are making me feel like a bitch. Lol. I am trying to get my head on straight though.

You still killin' it with the schedule hassles bro?

Yeah...making it through everything pretty well. Workouts are still pretty good considering. I just haven't had much of the fire though! Finally made it back to the 150sx10 on flat db press and can do the 100sx15 for sets on db military. Still going heavy on back...made it to 505x6 on deads a couple weeks ago...so I am doing okay I reckon. Lol. How are things going for u?

Yeah...making it through everything pretty well. Workouts are still pretty good considering. I just haven't had much of the fire though! Finally made it back to the 150sx10 on flat db press and can do the 100sx15 for sets on db military. Still going heavy on back...made it to 505x6 on deads a couple weeks ago...so I am doing okay I reckon. Lol. How are things going for u?

Quite good bro. I'll shoot you a pm.

I'd say your doing ok strength wise lol.

Alright guys...I know its been almost 5 months since I have last logged, or posted anything for that matter...but I figured now is a good of time as any to start back.

So i have had a pretty busy late winter/early spring season. I got engaged in November and have been busy wedding planning. Work has also been crazy busy as well as loads of other every day life "things"...blah blah blah...point is I have been swamped, but enough about that.
So I had a bit of a less productive off season than I wanted and I have also been battling some nagging injuries, so I came to the conclusion that I was no longer going to compete this year. I am taking the year off to get bigger and get HEALTHY. The thing is that I am now more focused than ever...
I have hit the ground running and put on some serious good weight. I am now up to over 230lbs at about 12-13% bf (tops) and I am stronger and bigger than ever! My diet is my number 1 priority and I have been killing some food. Lol. I hope to continue logging if u guys want to follow (even though I won't compete til next year) and hopefully the journey to a bigger and better jcm will be a fun one!

Last edited:
Top Bottom